Tikka stainless 6.5 creedmoor $499.99

shows in stock @ $499

Just ordered it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up the blued one yesterday. Paid too much for the FFL transfer (my fault), but the gun is otherwise awesome. Hoping it'll be a great gun for my son when he gets older.

51347f0b71e36d702ab1138f7831eb5e.jpg

Stainless ones must be gone. Does anyone have a sku # for the stainless version?

Back in stock for a little more.

Thanks for the heads up! I just tried and it must have only been for one day. Idk.
maybe I’ll be quick enough next time. Such a good deal. Thanks again for posting.

I don't need one but when I got them email referencing the $540 price, it never translates to the shopping cart on their webasite. It aways reverts back to full price. I don't think I'm a dummy, but maybe :)

LRI already has mine for a carbon prefit and fluting job.
Sure wish the magnum would go on sale

It took me forever to figure it out. I had to have an account and then make sure I was logged in and had the page open before It would translate to the shopping cart from the emailed price.

It took me forever to figure it out. I had to have an account and then make sure I was logged in and had the page open before It would translate to the shopping cart from the emailed price.

So still going on if you follow these steps??

How long is it taking before they ship?
My ffl was listed and on file, so I'm hoping it goes quick.

For those wondering, the price is $539.99 for stainless and $460.99 for blued. Shipping is $19.99 insured.
I just purchased last night and both versions are available.

Back