Tikka stainless 6.5 creedmoor $499.99

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
Just got a voicemail from locked & loaded saying there was a discrepancy with the website. Said to call them back if I want the blued rifle. No answer, waited on hold for awhile.
My invoice clearly states stainless steel on it.

Anyone get a rifle yet?

They called me as well. They asked me if I wanted the blued or stainless. I told them stainless and he said ok I’ll get the order processed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
They called me as well. They asked me if I wanted the blued or stainless. I told them stainless and he said ok I’ll get the order processed.

Just got off the phone with them, I told them stainless steel, they said ok. This is going to be the best Christmas present I’ve ever gotten myself!!!

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
What did they say?

Confirmed my order and asked me if I wanted SS or blued. I told them I ordered SS. I asked if they had received my FFL cert. The guy confirmed they had. He said he was processing the order and that I would get an email with shipping info when it shipped.

I reveived a confirmation email re: the FFL cert receipt. The email also reiterated I would receive a shipping email when the gun shipped.

I suspect I will see the email next week.

ofl0926

WKR
I tried to call today but they are closed
I missed on the stainless one

Incahoots

FNG
Anyone's ship yet? Kicking around getting the blued for 469.99. The ss one was the steal of a deal at 499

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered mine on 12/22 and no shipping notice yet. Two holidays in there, so giving it some time. If it doesn't ship early this week I will be concerned.

Ordered mine on 12/21, called yesterday and it still hadn't shipped and the lady wasn't able to give me any info. She did confirm that they had all my information that was needed, and took my number down saying that she would find out more and call me back later that day. She never called back.

Last edited:

Incahoots

FNG
Ordered mine on 12/21, called yesterday and it still hadn't shipped and the lady wasn't able to give me any info. She did confirm that they had all my information that was needed, and took my number down saying that she would find out more and call me back later that day. She never called back.

Think I'm going to wait for now and see how it shakes out. If I miss out no biggie. Really hoping you all get what you payed for.

7Bartman

WKR
My order on the blued one stated that it was shipped yesterday with a tracking number. Thanks for the notification.