Thoughts on this Huntin Fool moose video ethics?

VO2Max

FNG
That first shot looks 100% fatal to me. I’ve never cut up a moose but they say in the video, it’s just in the brisket. Guys with moose experience, is this true? I screenshot the video at impact for reference. Arrow buried to the fletching so at least 22” of penetration, and when it whirls around, it appears the nock angles down meaning the broadhead went higher in the body cavity or the arrow snapped. Like I said, no moose experience, but 1/3rd the way up, looks like probably 1 lung and liver to me. Second arrow hit high shoulder with minimal penetration and I thought I saw an “over the top” expandable.
View attachment 765950
If you look closely at the video you can see he is using expandable broad heads... from personal experience (shitty experience at that) an expandable broad head can be deflect rather easily if it hits a rib/bone of any sort. While that arrow looks to be in the money spot, it could have snaked downward and not even hit the vitals or worse, hit one lung and the bull died later. For anyone to use an expandable broad head after seeing too many tests proving lack of penetration capacity, I just don't get it. As to his "ethics" to continue hunting... it's a tough call. Me, I'd be done. To each their own I guess.

Erik