Thinnest Merino Socks (Crispi Shrinkage)

No I haven’t. Was hoping for suggestions like this. Any brand in mind?
I have the scheel’s brand that are over the calf and the smart wool that are the standard height. I really like the scheel’s and they were half the price of the smart wool. The smart wool started to fall down after some use

ecollier

FNG
I have these from Darn Tough. They are super thin almost like pantry hose lol

Ditto for these. I trail run in these and they are great. Definitely thin though. Wouldn’t want to run them very late in the season.

OP
coloyooper
Ditto for these. I trail run in these and they are great. Definitely thin though. Wouldn’t want to run them very late in the season.
Lucky for me the two pair that shrunk are early season boots so that won’t be an issue

GotDraw?

WKR
Have you considered the very real possibility that your arches in your feet dropped a little and your feet are suddenly a little longer than they used to be?

JL

OP
coloyooper
Have you considered the very real possibility that your arches in your feet dropped a little and your feet are suddenly a little longer than they used to be?

JL
I would consider it however my shoes, work boots, cowboy boots and other hikers still fit the same. I don’t think my arches can drop any lower 🤣

I’ve been hearing some great things about primaloft yarn socks from ODLO (Norway). They come highly recommended from the high altitude mountaineering crowd and seem to easily outperform merino wool.