These are the people voting for wolf introduction…

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
More conservative fear. Wolves do nothing, Mt Lions are your ungulate killers. Conservatives have feared and exterminated wolves for the last century and their fears are still rampant. The false conservative narrative continues.
Next time leave the baby elk alone. I know you thought you were doing a good thing, but the real world isn’t “The Lion King”.

Chrisamx

FNG
View attachment 562657
Here is how wildlife is managed by the voters in my state. Lots of other states have similar or the same process.
I worked for a company in CA that did petition management for most of California's Propositions. The biggest farce is that people believe these are "grass roots", which couldn't be farther from the truth. Many of them are outright misleading, such as the gas tax Proposition 6, which had the Title re-worded by then State Atty General Becerra, who now works in the Biden Administration. Also, many of these initiatives do not originate in the States where they are being voted on yet people are completely unaware of that in most cases.

I will guarantee that every Proposition that is about reintroducing wolves, protecting cougars, grizzlies etc. originates back to some animal rights and/ or environmental special interest group.

Last edited:
Wolves

A couple of years ago, i was spiked out in a wind storm. The wind stirred the wolves up pretty good. Basically i got seraned for hours with wolf howls(all day and night). Pretty cool actually, but i also heard a faint bugle in between wolf howls. I killed the bull a couple of days later.

you soon learn to hunt where the wolves are.