These are the people voting for wolf introduction…

Ucsdryder

WKR
The stupidity (probably ignorance) of people never ceases to amaze me. It’s unbelievable we allow people to decide things like wolf introduction, predator hunting bans, etc when they’re so misinformed they think they’re “rescuing” a baby elk by brining it to the police station.

They actually think they are “rescuing “ the animal. They probably think Yellowstone is a Zoo as well and they let the animals out of their pens in the morning. 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

UP NORTH

WKR
It’s absolutely ridiculous they are calling the shots for wildlife management in certain states. So misinformed on the subject. Gone are the days of using a scientific approach and now it’s based on emotions.

It’s absolutely ridiculous they are calling the shots for wildlife management in certain states. So misinformed on the subject. Gone are the days of using a scientific approach and now it’s based on emotions.
What states are having the voters decide wildlife management?

Steveo72

FNG
The wolfs have already been here in Craig for a couple years. I guess they didn't know they crossed the state line haha.

Hippie Steve

Lil-Rokslider
More conservative fear. Wolves do nothing, Mt Lions are your ungulate killers. Conservatives have feared and exterminated wolves for the last century and their fears are still rampant. The false conservative narrative continues.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
More conservative fear. Wolves do nothing, Mt Lions are your ungulate killers. Conservatives have feared and exterminated wolves for the last century and their fears are still rampant. The false conservative narrative continues.
A wolf in sheep's clothing. Fear has nothing to do with it.........but the facts and reality do. But yes, those are reserved for just conservatives unfortunately.

What caused the massive decline in the elk population in the Yellowstone ecosystem after the wolf reintroduction if it wasn’t the wolf?

If the wolf has zero effect on ungulates, why have ungulate populations crashed in places where the wolves have come back/been brought back, and there is little to no management of the wolf population?

I specifically brought up the the Yellowstone ecosystem, since it has been studied in depth since before and after the wolf introduction. It’s pretty easy to stay in the realm of facts discussing this area versus just my opinion on the elk populations where I elk hunt.

For the sake of actual civil discussion please keep the response strictly to the facts. No personal attacks.