The unfortunate sale...

Micah, sent you a donation brother ..your family has been on my mind all day. We will be praying for you and your family ... This is a hunting forum like no other . Very proud of my rokslide brothers and sister lets keep it going!

bbrown

WKR
Just tried to send you a PM but it's full - goes to show the great group hanging around here! Hoping for the best and thoughts are with you and your family!!

OP
T

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
The people on here are incredible. I just don't know what to say??

Thank you all from me and my family.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Micah just shot you a PM. Time for some fundraising. Praying for your son and your family hang in there. Rokslide is a great place.

stevenm2

Lil-Rokslider
I am so sorry to hear about your son. I sent a small donation and my prayers.

wagnon89

FNG
Micah,
So sorry to hear about your son. Can't help from tearing up reading these threads and thinking about my 11 month old son. Small donation sent. You and your family are in our prayers.

Justin

I do not post here often although I spend lots of time gaining knowledge from others on this site and it never ceases to amaze me what a great group of people are on here, donation sent. The absolute best wishes from my family to yours.

Well I am just stunned. I posted on here to hopefully get someone interested in buying my rifle, but never imagined the outpouring of generosity I have received. I am just shocked!! Just reinforces goodhearted people of the hunting community.
Thank you all so very much!! Thank you for the donations and the blessings!!
Micah I don't have a paypal account but would like to donate if you wouldn't mind PM me your address so I could send something. A good thought might be to open an account in your son's name at your local bank and then you could post the information on the bank and such where we could send money that way. Not quite sure how paypal works to be honest, but this way it would be an account that you could readily access and it would make it really simple for folks to give.

My son Jeremiah died when he was 19 months old several years ago and I miss him every single day. I understand what your family is going through and prayers for you all.

David

Micah we are praying for you and your family can't imagine what you and your family are going through will send money when I get paid tomorrow.

JoshTX

WKR
$50 sent to your paypal. Prayers to you and your family. Keep your faith strong!!

Unoboats

WKR
Classified Approved
Could I get your paypal info, would like to donate
Chip

danarnold

WKR
pay pal sent
I just happened to look up as I was checking the clasified's but almost never look at the sticky threads, maybe theres another to post this as well? just a thought
good luck with your family

njdoxie

WKR
$50 sent to paypal...I know your pain

keep it coming folks, nothing worse than dealing with sick child and wondering about lack of money....I've been there, until a ton of people donated to me

Last edited:
My wife just delivered our 3rd child and daughter yesterday.So sorry to hear of your situation .. we will pray for you and your family.

OP
T

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Micah I don't have a paypal account but would like to donate if you wouldn't mind PM me your address so I could send something. A good thought might be to open an account in your son's name at your local bank and then you could post the information on the bank and such where we could send money that way. Not quite sure how paypal works to be honest, but this way it would be an account that you could readily access and it would make it really simple for folks to give.

My son Jeremiah died when he was 19 months old several years ago and I miss him every single day. I understand what your family is going through and prayers for you all.

David

David, I am sorry for your loss. The pain of loss is just something I am trying not to think about yet. I will also have the unfortunate time of having to deal with his loss. I am just going to try to make the most of the time we have with him.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
Micah

OP
T

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
So with all the outpouring of generosity, I think we need to change the title of this thread??
Something like THE BEST HUNTING COMMUNITY??

I will not have to sell my gear thanks to everyone! I am truly humbled by, I don't know what to say, from the Love from all of you. My wife and I are just blessed to be associated with all of you.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
So with all the outpouring of generosity, I think we need to change the title of this thread??
Something like THE BEST HUNTING COMMUNITY??

I will not have to sell my gear thanks to everyone! I am truly humbled by, I don't know what to say, from the Love from all of you. My wife and I are just blessed to be associated with all of you.
This truly is a great little community we have here and your tragic circumstances has really brought to the forefront it's true colors. Perhaps it's the special connection to God's creation that hunting gives us or perhaps its the hard working hard hunting similarities that we all share but when one of our own is hurting like this it really emphasizes our common bond. I only wish there were more we could do.