The unfortunate sale...

OP
T

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Well I am just stunned. I posted on here to hopefully get someone interested in buying my rifle, but never imagined the outpouring of generosity I have received. I am just shocked!! Just reinforces goodhearted people of the hunting community.
Thank you all so very much!! Thank you for the donations and the blessings!!

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
My heart and prayers goes out to you and yours. Hang in there brother. $25 sent. If there is anything else we can do please don't hesitate to speak up.

Last edited:

Mikeha33

Lil-Rokslider
Micah, I can't even imagine brother. I have 2 little ones, and I don't know what I'd do. I wish I could buy your rifle. Hang in there, you've got the whole world supporting you, and a hell of a family of Rokslider's that'll help however we can. Hug your son extra tight for us, prayers and donations on the way brother, and we'll all keep you in our thoughts.

SUshaye

FNG
Paypal sent man, So sorry to hear this and wish your family all the best. God Bless.

stephen b

WKR
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. May God continue to enrich and bless you and your family during this trying time. And may family and friends continue to support you. Will send out donation tonight when I get home.

God bless

Climber

FNG
So sorry to hear the news man. My 10yr old had to have a MRI this week and we were panicked until the results thankfully came back normal. I can't imagine the worry and pain y'all are going through. Hang in there and I can give you assurance that God does answer prayers and he also gives comfort. Please post or PM me dyour son's name and we will pray for him directly.

thejones

WKR
Micah, PayPal sent, I hope it helps in a small or big way. Just last week my daughter had a seizure and was helicoptered to Denver Children's hospital, the care we received was amazing.
I hope for the best for you and your family, and will be thinking of you and yours.