The Shoot2hunt Podcast

Lawnboi

WKR
Etched reticle enough to be annoying glassing for game? I'm tempted to by the new sig 10k g2s but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Still hung up on having to sell my 12x50 ELs to justify it financially..
I’d give up a lot of glass to have rangefinder capability. Can’t speak to the vectors but I can’t go back to a hand held rangefinder.

khuber84

WKR
Etched reticle enough to be annoying glassing for game? I'm tempted to by the new sig 10k g2s but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Still hung up on having to sell my 12x50 ELs to justify it financially..
I haven't found the reticle to be annoying, I have the dual reticle version 10x42 as I'm waiting on the extenders to ship from Euro. Glass is great, laser is sig 10k quality, had em next to a set of 12x nl pures and the NL only really showed noticeable differences on the edge clarity, center is very similar. I don't have a lot of time behind them yet, but hunting season is coming, so I'll have a solid eval in a few months.

huntnful

WKR
I haven't found the reticle to be annoying, I have the dual reticle version 10x42 as I'm waiting on the extenders to ship from Euro. Glass is great, laser is sig 10k quality, had em next to a set of 12x nl pures and the NL only really showed noticeable differences on the edge clarity, center is very similar. I don't have a lot of time behind them yet, but hunting season is coming, so I'll have a solid eval in a few months.
That is the worst thing about the revic binos. Only maybe 1/2 the image is clear, right in the middle, and as you looked towards the edges it turns into a total fish bowl image.

So I deemed them dog shit for actually glassing. They are just a killing tool.

Hopefully the Vector bino isn’t as bad

khuber84

WKR
That is the worst thing about the revic binos. Only maybe 1/2 the image is clear, right in the middle, and as you looked towards the edges it turns into a total fish bowl image.

So I deemed them dog shit for actually glassing. They are just a killing tool.

Hopefully the Vector bino isn’t as bad
Vector X is on the same glass level as my zeiss victory rf 10x42, minus some of the overly popping colors, more of a muted image. Idk, they did a fantastic job. I got them through a friend who's a reseller for Euro, at a very attractive price. For what I paid, there is nothing better. I have gen1 kilo 10k, zeiss victory RF, had Leica 3200s(non pro), have played with the swaro El range, and these Vectronix are really freaking impressive.

huntnful

WKR
Vector X is on the same glass level as my zeiss victory rf 10x42, minus some of the overly popping colors, more of a muted image. Idk, they did a fantastic job. I got them through a friend who's a reseller for Euro, at a very attractive price. For what I paid, there is nothing better. I had gen1 kilo 10k, zeiss victory RF, had Leica 3200s(non pro), have played with the aware El range, and these Vectronix are really freaking impressive.
Awesome info! Thanks for sharing!