The Shoot2hunt Podcast

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
9e7be5074d2a771c72fe142bf451a826.jpg

This is how Dioni shoots all them big deer. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ljalberta

WKR
I believe Form mentions Loctite 380 might be the fix. This would be on screws and bonding rail to the receiver as well?
380 will bond that rail to the receiver with authority. If you use it on the screws, I inagaine you may have to use a heat gun to break them free. However, my experience is only in using 380 to bond rails, I haven’t tried personally on screws as I find blue loctite and nail polish have worked fine for me.

PaulDogs

FNG
[mention]Formidilosus [/mention] here’s a Form Friday I’d love to hear: a sample range session for varying levels of shooters. Starting from true beginner. Examples of drills and the proper way to do the drill (ball and dummy, dry firing, building and breaking positions, etc) and the amount of reps on each would be very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[mention]Formidilosus [/mention] here’s a Form Friday I’d love to hear: a sample range session for varying levels of shooters. Starting from true beginner. Examples of drills and the proper way to do the drill (ball and dummy, dry firing, building and breaking positions, etc) and the amount of reps on each would be very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would be good! I wanna shoot more and try to, but not sure what to do as far as drills. Good thought man

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU

This would be good! I wanna shoot more and try to, but not sure what to do as far as drills. Good thought man

The upcoming online training will address this specifically. It’s not something that really translates to a talk.