The Shoot2hunt Podcast

I see people mention the stockys commercial as being loud. This must only be an issue on the audio only podcasts. I don't notice it being any louder on the YouTube videos

GoatPackr

WKR
I see it with most podcasts. Audio issues where a certain host can't be heard or understood while others boom. With shoot2hunt they are pretty good. The Stockys commercial always catches me by surprise. Especially when nodding off on my long commute home.

I see it with most podcasts. Audio issues where a certain host can't be heard or understood while others boom. With shoot2hunt they are pretty good. The Stockys commercial always catches me by surprise. Especially when nodding off on my long commute home.

Good point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorp2007

WKR
If you guys have a topic of the week from the forum, what would really make it fun would be to invite the person on that posted.

As a fellow gout sufferer, I want to hear more about how Jake went and carnivored his way into a gout attack. Major questions include: did he know he had gout beforehand? Is he on any medication? Did he lose a bunch of weight, which can sometimes be the trigger, or was it the incessant red meat intake?

PaulDogs

FNG
[mention]Ryan Avery [/mention] are there any pictures of the new molinator with molle straps that you guys mentioned on the podcast? Is it the Vietnam tiger stripe option on Shoot2Hunt’s website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
No FF this week. We have the S2HU this week and next.

0a69721a6890c3b802da450c436466a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro