The Shoot2hunt Podcast

grfox92

WKR
I saw this and immediately thought of episode 38. Murder Bunnies.
ba7bbab5c2b3f9ec817e761be351f326.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

GoatPackr

WKR
Must suck having all those meat sticks made recently and not being able to eat them when on a meat diet. I'm sure they are full of sugar and other items.
That's the problem I run into when looking for snack items. On the surface a lot of things look good until you read the labels.

Kris

@Formidilosus I was re-listening to the How Animals Die episode and was wondering if you have a citation for the diminished effectiveness of wound channels over 2.5” diameter theory? Is that in the wound ballistics research by Fackler or another author?

ccoffey

Lil-Rokslider
It was like an ad from the 90’s with that gay music in the background and a hype script. Come on Stocky’s, if we have to listen to a commercial, revamp that thing and make it appealing.

Yeah it was like I was watching bassmasters on Sunday morning in 1999, followed by a flow master commercial.

Can we just have the ads at the beginning? You guys gotta hold the line on not being one of those podcasts that unexpectedly stops for an ad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccoffey

Lil-Rokslider
Everybody loves ads in the middle of the show. Got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Must suck having all those meat sticks made recently and not being able to eat them when on a meat diet. I'm sure they are full of sugar and other items.
That's the problem I run into when looking for snack items. On the surface a lot of things look good until you read the labels.

Kris
Luckily, when you have your own sticks made they don't have all the extra shit in there.

ccoffey

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe they will create a paid subscription version for those who can’t or don’t want to hit the 30 second FF option. 🧐
I’d shell out money for this podcast behind a paywall if it meant no ads in the middle of the episode. Or just move the ads to the beginning of the show. There are more ways to “pay the bills” than the way network television does it.

Other than that, that’s my feedback. Take it or leave it. It’s their show.

slowelk

WKR
I think it would be interesting to ask the non-Form guests about what Form has to say about xyz. Like asking Corson what his setups can shoot for a 30-round group. Understanding that his required precision is likely greater than most hunters, I still think it would be interesting. Also, asking someone like Ryan Lampers what he thinks about 6mms for hunting while he mostly carries a 338rpm.