The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Poser

WKR
Say, does anyone here have experience with Fidelity? The Idaho State Board of Education is replacing TIAA CREF with Fidelity this December and our accounts are all going over (except for annuities).

My 401K is through Fidelity. The packages we have to select from are fairly limited and generic -can't add any bitcoin etfs to my 401k (even though Fidelity has some) , for example, but it performs well, app is decent. I have my own, self managed IRA and exchanges to add some excitement and risk to my financial experience.

Rotnguns

WKR
The company I work for uses Fidelity. I use a brokerage manager for it and they out proform the Fidelity accounts hands down.
The announcement I received mentioned more flexibility and specifically, the brokerage manager feature - TIAA does not have that. Looking forward to learning lots more about it. All of my TIAA retirement is in Vanguard
My 401K is through Fidelity. The packages we have to select from are fairly limited and generic -can't add any bitcoin etfs to my 401k (even though Fidelity has some) , for example, but it performs well, app is decent. I have my own, self managed IRA and exchanges to add some excitement and risk to my financial experience.
Thanks for the insight. TIAA limits our choices as well - no currency etf's there either. We've been told that Fidelity provides more choices - our TIAA account is all in Vanguard Institutional Index Fund Institutional Plus, which will automatically transfer to Fidelity, so we'll keep it there for now, but looking forward to learning more about the options Fidelity provides.