The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

CorbLand

WKR
We're going to be rich, think I'll buy Yellowstone with my money. How about you?
Oh, good question. My family has a cabin outside of Yellowstone so been a ton of time. Honestly, it would just be nice to not have your stomach hit the asphalt when the check engine light pops on.

Just booked an appointment for someone to do the brakes on my vehicle for the first time in my life. Kind of nice feeling to be able to afford that.

go_deep

WKR
I do worry we have a reverse split coming up and my history with those has me nervous.

Yeah, I don't have enough into it to that I'm to worried. It's a buy and let's see what happens over a couple year period for me.

BBob

WKR
Friday trendline action. SPY (and /ES) above long term trendline's this week. AAPL above long term as well. NVDA is working its way back. KULR stuck below short term trend. PR hit a sell order and sold but bought back in @ $13ish.
Screen Shot 2024-08-16 at 10.00.45 AM.png

Whats up with PR? Didnt think it would drop back this low this fast. Did the dividend increase scare people off? How low could it go and will it recover to previous highs this year?

Beendare

WKR
Weak projected demand, signs of Libya getting production back up, news of OPEC+ increased production…
Exactly....BUT when everyone is complacent.....things can change quickly.

Historically, the oil market can literally turn a 180 especially with the volatility in the world and the fact that the Biden admin drained the US strategic oil reserve. If it keeps ticking down, I will look hard at playing things for a bounce.