The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
SPY regains trendline. Let's see how that fares going forward in this "not a recession" "everything is great" dream world :ROFLMAO:
Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 1.27.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 1.32.54 PM.png

Last edited:
I add to that graph until the end of the month.

It’s a great feeling. Between our 4 credit cards we have $1100 on one that has a 10k limit. It’s gone in 2 weeks. I have two for business (less than 5k combined) that gets paid off almost monthly. The only other credit card is our Alaska airlines card my wife uses for travel when she has work trips but it’s 100% reimbursed and paid off as soon as the money hits our account and it has our Alaska flights we just purchased on it for $1300.

We have roughly $68,000 available credit just on our personal cards and my wife just informed me that her credit score is 802. Took us about a year and a half to wipe it out but we did it!

Perfect timing too. First baby expected January!

Also, all of the money we’ve been paying towards cards for the last year and a half will still come out and go towards savings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
It’s a great feeling. Between our 4 credit cards we have $1100 on one that has a 10k limit. It’s gone in 2 weeks. I have two for business (less than 5k combined) that gets paid off almost monthly. The only other credit card is our Alaska airlines card my wife uses for travel when she has work trips but it’s 100% reimbursed and paid off as soon as the money hits our account and it has our Alaska flights we just purchased on it for $1300.

We have roughly $68,000 available credit just on our personal cards and my wife just informed me that her credit score is 802. Took us about a year and a half to wipe it out but we did it!

Perfect timing too. First baby expected January!

Also, all of the money we’ve been paying towards cards for the last year and a half will still come out and go towards savings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was saying that I pay everything on a credit card, then pay it off at the end of each month. I dont carry a balance.

I have been really lucky that in my ~15 years of having a CC, I have only paid interest for about 6 months. A few months before I graduated college, work cut hours hard and it took me a few months after to find job. I had to buy food and pay rent.

Had a watch on KULR just from what folks here had to say about it. Not sure why the after-hours drop post earnings today, it seemed like the earnings were pretty good? I caught an after-hours limit order for some shares at $.22 just now though.

BBob

WKR
Quarterly losses coupled with net loss in sales.

Still rising after hours.

I'll add you just never know sometimes how the manipulators will manipulate. Let's see where it is at open and how it does tomorrow.

4:54 PM EDT, August 12, 2024 (Benzinga Newswire)

The Details: Kulr reported quarterly losses of three cents per share, which met the analyst consensus estimate. Quarterly sales came in at $2.432 million, which beat the analyst consensus estimate by 9.16%, but is a 9.79% decrease from the same period last year.

Screen Shot 2024-08-12 at 3.56.53 PM.png

Last edited:

go_deep

WKR
My limit did hit and I picked up 100 more shares.

I only have 200 shares total. This is play that I think has potential but I dont know that I will risk much more than what I currently do have.

I'm in it to win it at .205 a share.