The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

tcb247

FNG
When you want to sell depends on your time frame.

Keep in mind that 90% of all btc already been mined so it will only get more rare over time

If your trying to make some quick money if it hit 47k -48k then it over bought so sell

But if you plan to stay in the market at least 5-10 years then you price target might be 250k -500k

Either way having a portfolio where your not 100% in or out might be the best option.

If it goes up you don't stress about missing out while if it goes down you have some extra money to buy in.

That's a win win

OldGrayJB

WKR
Potential buying opportunities incoming.

OXY, TALO, WTI

I did real well picking up BP after the Deepwater Horizon leak and AMPY after their leak.

I'll be adding them to my watch list and looking for bottoms in the coming weeks.
Thanks for posting this. I added these to my watch list when this was posted. Pulled the trigger on some OXY last week. It's already up 8.5%.

Word on the street is btc etf will be announced tomorrow after sec had a meeting with all etf applicants today.

And for all the Solana holders here, congrats

Things could get real crazy here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word on the street is btc etf will be announced tomorrow after sec had a meeting with all etf applicants today.

And for all the Solana holders here, congrats

Things could get real crazy here soon.

In your opinion is the btc etf good or bad for the miners out there? Seems like the etf would take the exposure that people can get to btc through the miners…

In your opinion is the btc etf good or bad for the miners out there? Seems like the etf would take the exposure that people can get to btc through the miners…

Most people don’t get their btc directly from a mining company, they get it from a dex or exchange. Do I think the etf will diminish people’s ability to own 1 btc, yes. The available amount of BTC was always going to go down, it’s programmed that way, the halving. The etf will speed up that process. Look at MicroStrategy, recently purchased 16k btc, that’s 16k people that will never have 1 btc. Now nation states are starting to build btc holdings, which will add to diminishing supply.

I don’t think it is a coincidence all the potential etf issuers have large stakes in miners. The miners will make more money as they need to sell, and most of these etf issuers will be buying otc from the miners. I like the idea of the etf bringing in new investors, it’s the people running the etfs that concern me.

Sorry for the long answer

Thought for you guys, GTN may be worth a look. Television networks get a boost in ad revenue in election years, and looking at the last two election cycles it seems like GTN has gone up in the first quarter or two and then plateaued in the summer. Would have been a better buy a couple month ago in the $6 range, but I only just heard about it now

People still bullish on PR?
Given the situation in the Middle East and how hard it sounds like it is to ship anything through that area, I'd guess that O&G stocks will do fairly well. That could also be wishful thinking that GTE might actually get back to break even for me...

Last edited:
OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
Given the situation in the Middle East and how hard it sounds like it is to ship anything through that area, I'd guess that O&G stocks will do fairly well. That could also be wishful thinking that GTE might actually get back to break even for me...

True, I’m just surprise PR is even down

Dow Jones hits record high, what say you?

Yeah I’ve been thinking the same thing. If the Fed reduces rates I would think it would keep up, but if the gov can’t figure out a budget and doesn’t reduce rates, then I would think it’s going down. Idk maybe someone smarter will chime in

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
I think being in election year the powers at hand will try to keep it as high as possible

My other thought is so many companies, financial institutions, having to put investment money into 401(k)s and somewhere is it all just smoke and mirrors?

I think being in election year the powers at hand will try to keep it as high as possible

My other thought is so many companies, financial institutions, having to put investment money into 401(k)s and somewhere is it all just smoke and mirrors?

Good point, keeping the market up overall would be a good talking point. I do believe the market could dip if the wrong person wins, but that’s a topic for a different thread.

If rates were to drop I would think risk on assets would benefit.

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
Good point, keeping the market up overall would be a good talking point. I do believe the market could dip if the wrong person wins, but that’s a topic for a different thread.

If rates were to drop I would think risk on assets would benefit.

Yeah, I think they’ll keep the rates down low and even drop them for election year as well and that would be great for the market