The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

KSP277

WKR
Do you have link for the report on this?

No sorry, no report. Just what I was told by guy who works in respiratory therapy and also started playing with stocks.

It did run up about 13% on the day, doubled since end of October. I don’t know enough about all this to really be offering advice, which is why I lead off with supposedly, but I’ve been fortunate enough to pick up a lot of good info here, wanted to try and return the favor a little. By all means don’t think That I’m recommending a purchase, Just trying to pass on a little info since I hadn’t seen it mentioned here.

Last edited:

go_deep

WKR
I appreciate the inside on SHIP. was going to do more research later tonight, but you'll saved me some time!
Thanks again!

No sorry, no report. Just what I was told by guy who works in respiratory therapy and also started playing with stocks.

It did run up about 13% on the day, doubled since end of October. I don’t know enough about all this to really be offering advice, which is why I lead off with supposedly, but I’ve been fortunate enough to pick up a lot of good info here, wanted to try and return the favor a little. By all means don’t think That I’m recommending a purchase, Just trying to pass on a little info since I hadn’t seen it mentioned here.
Everything has doubled since the end of October. Almost every stock I have been looking at was at its low from March/April to Oct/Nov. I just started looking at stocks in the last few weeks and I feel like I have missed the best gains on this run up in the market. The bubble will probably burst some time this year. Who knows though, bubbles usually last longer than expected.

I’ve got a few that I’m sitting on that I’m trying not to sell. I’m probably just being greedy and it will bite me in the ass.

SNDL I’m up 158%
CTRM I’m up 223%
TRCH I’m up 138%

If any of y’all know anything I don’t about any of these listed above that I need to dump, let me know.
CTRM just looks solid right now and is increasing their ship count. TRCH is “supposed” to be merging with META in the next month or so. SNDL is my only weed stock right now and I’m just hanging on to it because it’s steady climbing.

WRO

WKR
Any listed stock under a buck is gonna go

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am swinging MINE through tomorrow morning. Up big today.
COUV seems primed also for a quick dump in the morning.
These are pennies. Stay glued to your screen.

On a long note -> GILT. Been loading for a “possible addition” to the ARKX portfolio. Has many institutional holders and Gilt is cornering the market. Up substantially in the past month($19), but I’m looking for a PT of $50-60. Check them out.

pennies are fun, but a good solid company let’s me sleep through market open at 2am my time.

I’ve got a few that I’m sitting on that I’m trying not to sell. I’m probably just being greedy and it will bite me in the ass.

SNDL I’m up 158%
CTRM I’m up 223%
TRCH I’m up 138%

If any of y’all know anything I don’t about any of these listed above that I need to dump, let me know.
CTRM just looks solid right now and is increasing their ship count. TRCH is “supposed” to be merging with META in the next month or so. SNDL is my only weed stock right now and I’m just hanging on to it because it’s steady climbing.
I’ve swung Sndl so many times in the last week. Just because I feel it can’t hold. Then volume comes in and it blasts up.

CTRM rinse and repeat.
Make some $$$$ everyone!

Jbenson

Lil-Rokslider
I bought $1500 worth of SHIP a couple weeks ago. We've swung it 3 times i believe and made around $1000. I'll take that. Its not a millionaire maker, but a decent swing. If Biden patches up some trade deals that Trump allegedly axed, it could run back to pre-covid levels pretty easy. Especially in this wild market, it don't take much of a spec of news to make some good swings.

Jbenson

Lil-Rokslider
I'm fairly new to swing trading and the stock market in general. We've been doing well with swing trades with the help of a swing trader we subscribed to. It took a change of mindset. I wanted to make $10k on one individual stock in one transaction. Which we have, and probably will again, but its just as effective, sometimes more effective to swing trade and make $500-1000 a whole bunch of times and get the same end result. Smaller goals are easier to obtain. It takes more watching and timing, but it works well. Just something to think about for any of you that are newer to this stuff like I am!

mwebs

WKR
Still riding OCGN no seat belt. Had over 29K worth yesterday but pulled back pretty hard yesterday and today. Next PR should send this over $20 a share.

Still not bad for a $620 investment.

04f2e1df7e93e7d26d13daa69544d332.jpg

661f0a4faff628c78c883e622f47971c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold mine for a loss two weeks ago... You know what they say about being patient. Definitely stings because everything was point to this coming.

mwebs

WKR

SNDL I’m up 158%
CTRM I’m up 223%
TRCH I’m up 138%

Been in all of these, still in CTRM, letting it ride because I bailed to early on the others..

Been in all of these, still in CTRM, letting it ride because I bailed to early on the others..

I’ve got a stop loss set on it, but I see no reason to dump it yet. I’m 5K shares in at .32 cents. It’s sitting at $1.08 right now with plenty of increased daily volume.

Okhotnik

WKR
SHIP and TOPS show those prices due to repeated reverse split, offerings and dilutions. They are terrible stocks except for a daytrade or overnight swing, never trust them long.
Ive been in and out of TOPS a few times.As soon as I hit 20 per cent I sell.