The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

HCMC offered $5mil of preffered stock. Announced this morning. Contributed heavily to the push today. The offering was for .0024. It closed a little bit above this today. No way to guarantee that price point as a floor, but it has merit so far.
No way to tell what they needed money for. Maybe a lawsuit and it's legal fees?

Good find! Hadn't seen that hit yet.

Am I the only idiot who just realized SpaceX is still private and not wrapped up under Tesla? The random articles ill read at night... I guess I can still learn something new every day!

There were 30 listed stocks under 1.00 last week, 20 as of today. (Excluding otc stocks)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CLSK is on a controlled climb. Up 1000% since I bought in. Still room to grow. Company is in a good sector And I like where they are going.
OZSC up 25% this morning after 60% gains yesterday. Up over 2000% in my portfolio. CEO likes to post online and could run again this afternoon after news. Or could come crashing down.....

Todays action, added more TSNP at $1.55. Think there is some short term hype profit yet to be made. Added 15k IWSY on some solid DD. Closed out PRCHW at 8.5x. Hope to buy back commons on a dip, this company has a high long term ceiling. Probably taking some profit on ENZC at 2x. This fricking active trading sucks up a lot of time and is way more addicting, but lots of dayjob work to do today, time to focus!

Back