The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Glad I picked up some BTC the last few weeks, I think the train is just starting. I’ve been before though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okhotnik

WKR
Yep, if you're gonna play, diversification is important.
Yesterday was oil. Today is BTC and BTC-related stocks. Tomorrow is anyone's guess.
Normally-steady and ascending REITS have been down for months.

Spread it out.
Ive been looking at some of the better dividend reits this past month.

i have a little skin in the crypto world but not much. rest is in tech or energy. some materials as well.

Johnboy

WKR
I'm almost above water again with CEI (1.83 average.), and I can hardly believe it. What a weird turn of events.

Started a position in AMPY yesterday.

It's looking like they might be off the hook for the spill and the total amount leaked might be substantially less.

Broomd

WKR
Sure, lets all root for higher gas prices. My wife is starting to wonder why I am excited about watching gas prices go up.
lol....well, my whole life I cursed big oil--not as some greenie--but rather as a guy who hated paying at the pump; it's an attitude my cheap-ass dad RIP taught me.

With the advent of Covid and oil stocks that's changed for many of us.
Never again going to complain about paying at the pump if I'm coming away from this thing with a quarter million in O&G gains.

LCID has been on a pretty good rise from a month ago. Looks like deliveries start this month with lots of good reviews and range. Time will tell if this becomes a Tesla competitor, but they are already starting the building of Phase 2 of their factory here in AZ. I think I heard by late 2020's, they should have all 3 phases of their factory completed.

To the moon. lol

Poser

WKR
LCID has been on a pretty good rise from a month ago. Looks like deliveries start this month with lots of good reviews and range. Time will tell if this becomes a Tesla competitor, but they are already starting the building of Phase 2 of their factory here in AZ. I think I heard by late 2020's, they should have all 3 phases of their factory completed.

To the moon. lol

I like LCID and been with it for a bit. Interested to see their financials next week.