The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Anyone still holding onto GTE? Finally breaking even on this and don't know if I should just sell my shares and use funds for something else?

i put my GTE shares into CDEV and didnt look back...looking to buy back into CDEV on another dip (hopefully it dips a little).

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
yeah im still in on GTE with 20k shares. holding out until $2.50/share. should be by end of year. lol - might be wishful thinking but o well. Sold all my CDEV way to premature, still learning.

i just bought more CLF on the dip - probably bought too prematurely as i am also stil learning.

Dont be too hard on yourself for taking some profits.......its all about your personal tolerance for risk....I will congratulate someone for a 10% increase all day long..........
Appreciate the comment, makes me feel a bit better haha.

Anyone look into RYI ?

Poser

WKR
Crypto is peppy today

Caught some more ETH at $2800ish.

giphy.gif

Broomd

WKR
O&Gs had some fun this week.
Great to see BORR getting off its ass today. About time.
AMPY has absolutely killed it. Had been waiting for $6 since January, may re-evaluate as it motors up. This has been a solid, organic climb.

CDEV enjoying the $7's again. Congrats to those with the 18-month patience to see this one ascend. We'll be rewarded.
OPEC meeting coming up--things may trend down. But...earnings may ignite some.

Interesting times, gentlemen!

Poser

WKR
Yep, it's said that 80% of investors lose money in the market. Only 10% actually make money.
Don't know if that is 100% true, but anytime a trader makes a decent profit it's a success.

80% of day traders, not investors. Well over half of Americans are invested in the stock market.

mntnguide

WKR
I’m using Robinhood. Is there any downside to what service you use? I think etrade runs off a percentage and fidelity was $5 per trade?
Fidelity does not charge anything per trade, and unlike many brokers, you can trade most pink sheet OTC stocks with zero fees. Almost all other brokers charge for OTC. . Im not the biggest fan of fidelity mobile platform, but i have an account i use. I use mainly webull for my watch lists and charting.. i would suggest getting off Robinhood. Charts are junk, and the company has repeatedly screwed over investors during some of the meme stock runs

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

KsRancher

WKR
ea280920859eac156cf996d2bd4a5266.jpg

Head and shoulders on spy 4hr, below 434.50 we should see 430-428 in no bounce from the 8/17 neckline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If a guy had some money to put into SPY and QQQ for a long term hold (25yrs) would you do it now or wait on a dip. I should have already put it in 6 months ago