The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

bozeman

WKR
Building cash holdings right now. Crypto buying has slowed down a bit for me as well…….prob gonna be on hold for all investments for a lil while and see how this Afghan debacle works out and This major infrastructure bill……….

Bobbyboe

WKR
A lot of red in oil and gas as of late. I see this bleed lasting for a bit longer.

Broomed and Coop, what do you have to say? Hold cash or dive in?

Cut ties with BORR. One of my bigger investment mistakes......

Bought some more UUUU. I've been swing trading that off and on and doing ok with it.

Cut ties with BORR. One of my bigger investment mistakes......

Bought some more UUUU. I've been swing trading that off and on and doing ok with it.
I'm debating what I should do with BORR as well. Any insight or recommendation from you or anyone else that wants to weigh in? I expect the O&G sector will turn around again, but will BORR?

Jdhunttrapfish

Lil-Rokslider
I'm debating what I should do with BORR as well. Any insight or recommendation from you or anyone else that wants to weigh in? I expect the O&G sector will turn around again, but will BORR?
Borr is one of my larger oil holdings, I bought because it looked like it had some great potential upside, not so sure now but I'm going to continue holding

EastMT

WKR
A lot of red in oil and gas as of late. I see this bleed lasting for a bit longer.

I have switched out of small caps, have been playing large cap options for day trades. Small caps have just been beat up, all the guys I’ve been reading are extremely cautious in August. Last year got killed at the end of summer, so hopefully small caps take off soon. Watch IWM for some momentum, it’s currently at the support level,
So small caps should get some movement soon.

I had an alert for IWM below 210 for a channel bounce play, and it turned at 210.68 ha! Didn’t catch it, now it’s at 217 this morning. Volume is increasing so fingers crossed!

07eacb0ee6d2c9a8f6e10eb82c3ccc15.png

Broomd

WKR

Well, just my .02.....but I'd say that if you have the extra cash, this market still has a ton of opportunity. O&G is no exception. LPI, CDEV, CPE.
Watching this thread you've seen the predictions of doom and gloom and "I'm out" stuff over the last 15 months. The collapse hasn't happened. Sure, there's been notable dips and they've sucked, but we also have seen some great highs. It's clear to me that investor sentiment is joined at the hip with Covid-19.

It won't last forever, inflation is rising, Biden's a clown. Things will settle, but for now there is still a lot of market confidence. IF the virus gets under control we O&Gers are gonna make bank. Fingers crossed.

Stickboy

FNG
What’s the current feeling about ABML? I got in a bit late, but figured it would be good to sit on for awhile.? Hoping the green new deal/infrastructure fun money, might pick it up. I guess we’ll see.

22lr

WKR
What’s the current feeling about ABML? I got in a bit late, but figured it would be good to sit on for awhile.? Hoping the green new deal/infrastructure fun money, might pick it up. I guess we’ll see.

I'm still buying it. I still view it as a riskier longer term play. My target is to sell once they begin operations and then maybe buy back after it dips following the first few brutal quarters until they can make money. I love the business model green new deal or not, recycling Li-Ion batteries is needed/will be attractive for a whole host of reasons.

Poser

WKR
SESEN bio has been in the dumps since the FDA rejection though the comment sections on the WeBull platform is extremely bullish this is going to bounce back hard. Bough a few more shares while it’s sitting around $1. Reckon we’ll see what happens.

HuntingIndian

Lil-Rokslider
SESEN bio has been in the dumps since the FDA rejection though the comment sections on the WeBull platform is extremely bullish this is going to bounce back hard. Bough a few more shares while it’s sitting around $1. Reckon we’ll see what happens.

brave man