The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
I popped a nice $2K profit on NYMT this am. I bought that one Friday morning.
I missed that ITRM rise (1K shares) when I went in to wake wife up, tell her I made two grand this morning. :)

Nice seeing my 'dev value up $35K on the sheet this morning. $5 or bust.....

Great job, guys!

Clarktar

WKR
Bought some draft kings at a dip this morning

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Okhotnik

WKR
Anyone buying GTE today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've continued to hold a few thousand from last month.I picked up 10 k on Friday at .40 hoping it would gp up this week. Bought some more cdev this morning when it dipped below 1.80. Added more fet, gush and sm this morning on drops. added to AGI this morning on low.

IdahoHntr

WKR
I haven't posted yet cause I'm a newb to this and don't feel like I have much to bring to the table, but I've been following this thread for a while and I had to throw out some thank yous to you guys. I've learned a lot about trading in general as well as a lot of these stocks wouldn't have crossed my radar without this thread.

I have to especially thank @Broomd for the CDEV and SRG tips. I did decent swing trading SRG for a couple weeks until it has just exploded this last week and I have been able to ride that one for some really decent profits. Got in early on CDEV and sold at 2.20 this morning and was able to jump back in on the dip. I like the long haul outlook on this one, but I'm not above taking some short term profits when I can.

Here's to hoping for another green week!

Broomd

WKR
I bought 1K at .30 and I’m thinking about buying another 1K today. Do you think it will head higher after trading flat today?

GTE can drag ass more than the others. I view that as a good thing right now, gives a guy time to load up. Their sheet has some volatility, but there is plenty of good news too.
Hang in there, I expect a buck outta this sooner rather than later.

cmahoney

WKR
GTE can drag ass more than the others. I view that as a good thing right now, gives a guy time to load up. Their sheet has some volatility, but there is plenty of good news too.

Thanks for the insight

Jdhunttrapfish

Lil-Rokslider
CPE has gone crazy since last week! I bought some GTE earlier this morning hasnt moved much compared to some of the other small oils

CorbLand

WKR
I dumped FET, VLO, and OXY this morning all for some real healthy gains. Still holding on to CDEV, PXD, and PSX for now in the oil industry.

What are you thinking PSX will top out at? I got in around 60 a share and sold it all around 80 then it shot up and am contemplating getting back in on another drop if possible.

I like how dragging ass right now is "only" up 36%. Crazy

KSP277

WKR
I know jack diddly about stocks. Up until 2 months ago the only stock I owned was livestock. But a buddy talked me into the Robinhood app and I put in 200$ to play with. As if this morning I turned 200 into 2600 lol. I bought into Nikola before the merger when it was vectoiq, 30 shares worth. I’ve been following this thread and still trying to learn what the heck I’m doing. Been pretty fun ride so far