The New Leupold Mark 4HD?

It looks like it was at 200 yds. If you look at the center of the first group vs the center of the second group, they are pretty close and could all be within 1.5 MOA.

Snowhunter11

Lil-Rokslider
This scope has potential to “break the internet” if it passes a few drop tests. I believe a company like Leupold would get unbelievable support from Rokslide if it met the standards. I am patiently awaiting everyone’s results. Thanks to everyone for ruining expensive shit for the benefit of mankind! Hopeful 🤞

Last edited:

6.5x284

WKR
This scope has potential to “break the internet” if it passes a few drop tests. I believe a company like Leupold would get unbelievable support from Rokslide if it met the standards. I am patiently awaiting everyone’s results. Thanks to everyone for ruining expensive shit for the benefit of mankind! Hopeful 🤞
I agree. They have the ability to scale up quickly and meet demand compared to other companies. If They committed to a durable repeatable scope with the reticles hunters want they would own the market within 24 months or less.

Axlrod

WKR
I agree. They have the ability to scale up quickly and meet demand compared to other companies. If They committed to a durable repeatable scope with the reticles hunters want they would own the market within 24 months or less.
I hope this one works, but as an old gambler told me, if red comes up 3 times in a row you either bet red or walk away.
If it passes I will buy one or two. Nothing looks better on a pre 64 M70 or a Ruger #1 than a Leupold.
As to them owning the market, for a lot of hunters they pretty much do. They have the ability to make scopes that work right now. It is not like sending people to Mars- other companies have it figured out. They choose not to, because they sell a boat load of scopes, and get few returns for zero retention issues. If they were going to design a scope that worked, they would have to admit ALL their other scopes don't work.

Mine is doing great. It has been to 3 NRL events, covered a few thousand road miles and countless range trips. Recently my rifle was shipped back to the manufacturer with the scope attached. When I got it back it was still zeroed just like i left it. I took it out today without changing a thing and I won second overall at the Hunters Challenge.

Grundy53

WKR
If they were going to design a scope that worked, they would have to admit ALL their other scopes don't work .
Not necessarily. Maven hasn't admitted that. In fact they doubled down and said they are all built to the same durability standards. It hasn't hurt them at all.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

rickyw

FNG
I may be completely off base, but the delay on this makes me wonder if it was tested, failed, and leupold doesn’t want the results posted…

rickyw

FNG
I don't think Leupold would have any say in posting the results.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
fair enough. I’m likely completely off base. I sent a scope in and it was evaluated fairly quickly, but it failed. After @Timberline001 s comment I remembered form telling me if a scope is passing then it will be awhile before results are posted

Axlrod

WKR
fair enough. I’m likely completely off base. I sent a scope in and it was evaluated fairly quickly, but it failed. After @Timberline001 s comment I remembered form telling me if a scope is passing then it will be awhile before results are posted
Inventing a story out of nothing is never accurate. Be patient, i'm sure it will be posted when ready. Saying Leupold has control over these tests is way off base. To date they have zero current models that work at all, according to the tests. And the testors have gone above and beyond to show all tests are as objective ( no pun intended) as possible.

rickyw

FNG
Inventing a story out of nothing is never accurate. Be patient, i'm sure it will be posted when ready. Saying Leupold has control over these tests is way off base. To date they have zero current models that work at all, according to the tests. And the testors have gone above and beyond to show all tests are as objective ( no pun intended) as possible.
It was speculation. I will be patient. Apologies