The Evolution of Long Range Hunting - MOA Rifles

Hello all,

MOA Rifles is very excited to be apart of the Rokslide Forum family, and would like to extend a big thank you to them.

My name is Bob Beck, I am an avid outdoorsmen, hunter, and rifle shooting enthusiast. I host a TV show on Sportsman’s Channel called Extreme Outer Limits, and our niche is long range hunting/shooting. For the past 14 years of my life I have been heavily involved in the long range industry, and recently I have taken the liberty of developing my own rifle company, MOA Rifles. I have worked with McMillan firearms for quite some time, but wanted to branch out to create some more affordable long range rifles. Here’s a little info about MOA Rifles…

The Evolution™ series of MOA Rifles® is the first true, purpose-built, production series of long range hunting rifles to ever hit the market. MOA Rifles® did not start out with a tactical gun design only to be turned into long range hunting rifles. Our proprietary design was built with the initial purpose of long-range hunting and shooting. MOA Evolution™ line of MOA Rifles® are in stock and ready to purchase on the spot and ship same day, no long wait times here.

If you have any questions about MOA Rifles, or long range hunting/shooting in general please feel free to ask! Look forward to chatting with fellow outdoor enthusiast. I added some links below if you’d like to see what MOA Rifles is all about.

MOA Rifles Exclusive Nightforce MOA 1000 Scope
http://www.moarifles.com/scopes/

MOA Evolution Rifle Line
http://www.moarifles.com/rifle-lines/evolution/

MOA Evolution Extreme Line
http://www.moarifles.com/rifle-lines/evolution-extreme/

Bob
The rifles look great! Really nice lineup you have. I am interested in a few things and can't seem to find the information on the site. Who makes the barrels for you? Everyone knows that the barrel is very important to accuracy and I do not see the brand.
Also do the rifles have an accuracy guarantee? I understand that it is challenging to guarantee the accuracy of a rig because of the human component but I was just curious.
That is also really awesome that you worked with NightForce to come up with your own reticle design... quite the accomplishment!

Bob Beck

FNG
Great questions!

We guarantee 1/2 moa accuracy, like most custom rifle builders. However like you mention, we guarantee the rifle with quality ammunition will shoot 1/2 moa or better, most of the time these rifles are doing better. For our barrels, we use Lilja barrels as well as Pacnor Barrels. This just depends on the project and caliber combination we are going for. We have tested every combination very extensively, so we know what we like best!

The MOA 1000 reticle design is a very solid approach to handling long range hunting. Since it is all moa based it can be placed on any caliber of rifle, shooting any bullet. As long as the shooter knows there ballistics for there preferred load, plus the atmospheric conditions during the shot, any shot can be made successfully by having both elevation and wind holds all in moa!

Thanks for the questions!