The BEST pad for side sleeping???

TXHunt

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking for the absolute BEST sleeping pad for side sleeping with 3 big features…
1) comfort for side sleepers
2) durability
3) quiet

This will be for a 10+ day fly in Alaska hunt. I do not want to worry about it getting a hole and leaking. I am mostly a side sleeper moving from side to side through the night. What is THE BEST out there?

Big Agnes rapide or boundary deluxe

If getting a hole is a worry, I’d be packing some sort of ground sheet/pad.

Assuming this is for a drop camp moose or caribou and not a sheep or goat hunt as those suggestions aren’t the lightest but they’re definitely comfy.

skip189

FNG
Went with the Big Agnes Rapide SL Insulated. Went for the biggest size just for comforbility. Has improved my sleeping in the tent so much which I feel makes a big difference.

OP
T

TXHunt

Lil-Rokslider
Big Agnes rapide or boundary deluxe

If getting a hole is a worry, I’d be packing some sort of ground sheet/pad.

Assuming this is for a drop camp moose or caribou and not a sheep or goat hunt as those suggestions aren’t the lightest but they’re definitely comfy.
It’s for a bear hunt. So while it will come out of my allowance for the bush flight I won’t be packing it on my back.

Legend

WKR
I’m looking for the absolute BEST sleeping pad for side sleeping with 3 big features…
1) comfort for side sleepers
2) durability
3) quiet

This will be for a 10+ day fly in Alaska hunt. I do not want to worry about it getting a hole and leaking. I am mostly a side sleeper moving from side to side through the night. What is THE BEST out there?
Well since you didn't mention any weight restrictions.

EXPED megamat max. Nothing compares. I might take it over my bed. There is something about the stretchy fabric that makes it different than all others.

*zap*

WKR
Basecamp:
Decent price xl $150.
R-6.
Available in xl- 30" x 77".
Durable material.
Rectangular.
Zap approved after years of usage.