The 6UM

Edge

FNG
They seem to work over a huge velocity spread. Up close they seem to fragment like a cross between a ELDm and Berger target. At distance, 1400-2000 fps they tumble and make a mess. The PH in Africa said “that little bullet is hard to argue with”.
Looking at some other DTAC posts from Form, 2500fps and above fragments and below that could frag or tumble and frag or expand like a harder bullet.

They shoot good out of my 6XC @ 2850 and going to eventually load some up in a 7.5 twist 240 Wby. With the 6XC, may buy a box of deep cut for lower frag velocity.

To keep this on topic, I have a Tikka 270 WSM that I need to either sell or convert to a 6 UM or PRC. All I need is another project 😆

khuber84

WKR
Looking at some other DTAC posts from Form, 2500fps and above fragments and below that could frag or tumble and frag or expand like a harder bullet.

They shoot good out of my 6XC @ 2850 and going to eventually load some up in a 7.5 twist 240 Wby. With the 6XC, may buy a box of deep cut for lower frag velocity.

To keep this on topic, I have a Tikka 270 WSM that I need to either sell or convert to a 6 UM or PRC. All I need is another project 😆
6wsm sounds like the natural choice here!

Reactions: NSI