The 22 creedmoor thread

Yessir 6cm with 252 bushing.
Got one ordered up with a couple bushings. Hopefully after the first firing if I don't full length size I can push it a little more without pressure signs.
As noted above, alpha is goofy. Very consistent brass and it works well, but the web area is so hard it takes a couple firings to expand. Iv seen the same thing with 22 creed and 6 creed now.

I’d also try h4350. Should be easier on brass. My plan is after hunting season to try a 62eld vt load with h4350.
I do have a bunch of H4350. I tried it in my faster twist Creed with 80+ grain bullets and I wasn't impressed. I'll try it with these lighter 53's in this rifle and see how it does. I also tried the 62 VT's in my faster twist Creed. It didn't shoot them very well. I wanted to get this barrel in an 8 twist for the 62's. If it wouldn't shoot the 62's then I wanted to shoot the 53's. And 53's would come apart in an 8 twist if a guy pushes them to their potential. So I chickened out since there are a lot of bullets in the 50-55 range I would be happy to shoot if the 53's didn't.
Iv got a K RR on order, been waiting since February. They must be pretty back logged, my date just keeps getting pushed out
I picked up a 50% off cert the other day. I redeemed it yesterday and was quoted 7/7/25-10/15/25 for a serial number. Usually they have a lot tighter estimate then that. I want another 338 Ultra so I don't have to swap it between Creeds. But I don't want to wait a year+ and I don't want to pay full price.

OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR
Got one ordered up with a couple bushings. Hopefully after the first firing if I don't full length size I can push it a little more without pressure signs.

I do have a bunch of H4350. I tried it in my faster twist Creed with 80+ grain bullets and I wasn't impressed. I'll try it with these lighter 53's in this rifle and see how it does. I also tried the 62 VT's in my faster twist Creed. It didn't shoot them very well. I wanted to get this barrel in an 8 twist for the 62's. If it wouldn't shoot the 62's then I wanted to shoot the 53's. And 53's would come apart in an 8 twist if a guy pushes them to their potential. So I chickened out since there are a lot of bullets in the 50-55 range I would be happy to shoot if the 53's didn't.

I picked up a 50% off cert the other day. I redeemed it yesterday and was quoted 7/7/25-10/15/25 for a serial number. Usually they have a lot tighter estimate then that. I want another 338 Ultra so I don't have to swap it between Creeds. But I don't want to wait a year+ and I don't want to pay full price.
I’m curious if I’ll pop 62vts in my 16” 7 twist. I am suprised by the speeds I see guys getting with the 6 and 22 creed, they are all over. At this point I’m not sure if I’ll do another 22 creed after this one.

My suppressor was originally due in June. Been getting pushed back every day. I guess they had an issue with a coater on the brakes or something. I’m in the same boat, I’ll grab every Tbac cert I can get. I’d like to try the Magnus S RR as well, think it would be cool on a hunting gun. Even another Magnus would be nice. Too many options now.