The 2014 Kifaru EMR II

Is there an anticipated date the EMR IIs will start shipping? I'm not due until mid-May, but anxious to start seeing them get used and hear reviews.

Mine seems to be early. My ship date was in late April if I remember right, I got my notice on the 26th of March.

Yep I got it! This pack is going to be just what I was looking for. For those of you on the fence about buying this because of the big numbers, dont worry about it! Seriously, this thing is very compact. Thanks a ton to Aron for talking me into this pack. Hopefully I can get out this weekend and break it in!

Maybe you guys can post some pics? I'm not supposed to get mine until late May and it'd be great to get a peek.

I should have it when I get home according to the USPS website! This is the third pack I've ordered from Kifaru and the waiting game sure can get a guy excited, haha

"Your item is out for delivery in NORTH POLE, AK 99705."

Pretty nice pack, I played with it a little last night, got it attached to my Duplex frame with ease. I think the EMR II is going to be awesome!

I've got a few other things on my wish list, and I'm trying not to upset the warden with my gear purchases - but man I want to order that thing. I don't know how long I will be able to hold off when the pictures start rolling in.

Aron, could you post up a picture of what loops on the frame to use when attaching the horizontal straps from the bag to the frame, mine seem to be a bit out of line.... Maybe not though.

Back