Texas school shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm in a huge crowd, say at a protest where people are standing shoulder to shoulder, I guarantee you I can puncture more lungs with my Mora Garberg before the crowd disperses than you can with inflict killshots with those. You'll probably run out of ammo well before anyone would even know what's happening in my scenario.
Brand new guy, 10 posts, all in this trainwreck of a thread. Either kill this account and stay on 24hourcampfire, or start over and prove that you hunt and aren't just here to argue.

If I'm in a huge crowd, say at a protest where people are standing shoulder to shoulder, I guarantee you I can puncture more lungs with my Mora Garberg before the crowd disperses than you can with inflict killshots with those. You'll probably run out of ammo well before anyone would even know what's happening in my scenario.
Dude, give it up. Knives are also deadly but not the same as a firearm.

BuzzH

WKR
HOLY CRAP. We have migrated from the separation of church and state (which I am gathering that you wholeheartedly support) and now suggest taxing churches to fund government functions? Do you even think about the things that you are saying? Listen, this is an emotionally charged subject for sure. But Im betting we can have a more productive conversation than "ban guns, tax churches, and buy caskets".
I'm all about taxing churches, always have been and in no way is an issue of separation of church and state. Businesses should be taxed.

Actually, we can't have a productive conversation because nobody is willing to change a thing...so buying caskets and burying the dead is the only logical thing moving forward.

We've been doing nothing else for the last 50 years and likely what we'll do for the next 50.

I'm fine with that, cost of a free society.

You will know if it’s real/true if by COB today if he gets Clinton’ed
They have identified up to 80 feds at J6, read what happened to Jeremy Brown after he refused the feds offer to work undercover for that same event.
The Whitmer kidnapping case turned out to be a complete set up by feds.
The fbi tried to set up a sitting president. The first thing obama did during his occupation is sell guns to the cartel so that they would be used in gun crimes for the sole purpose of enacting gun laws.
I could come up with plenty of examples showing they are not only willing and capable of working both sides of a crime, they are actually doing it as we speak.

Remember when the guy in Vegas killed 60 people and injured 411 with his knife?

Oh, wait. He didn't use a knife...

norcan

FNG
Whatever you say, dude.

MTN BUM

Lil-Rokslider
The founding fathers probably never contemplated us leaving children unprotected. ONE armed guard at a school, yet we can pump 40 bil to Ukraine over and over like it's nothing.
100%. We are so busy being the worlds piggy bank that we have to argue about how to fund our schools and protect our kids. This crap is enough to make me think Ron Paul was on to something.

pemborsky

FNG
Brand new guy, 10 posts, all in this trainwreck of a thread. Either kill this account and stay on 24hourcampfire, or start over and prove that you hunt and aren't just here to argue.
I came to Rokslide for a Slick Bag but, since I need at least 10 posts to even qualify for the Classifieds, here I am with you dummies and it's getting kinda. So run your suck all you want, I'll be here a minute until the website permissions database catches up and lets me do what I came here for.

200.gif

ODB

WKR
I think Social Media plays a huge part in this as well. Back in the day if you were bullied at school you could go home, play with your friends on the block and shrug off the crap you deal with at school. But now every kid is hooked 24/7 into their iphone where they can be bullied every minute of the day. Even worse, kids get addicted to the dopamine hit from getting views and likes and the jealousy in their face of classmates having more popular accounts. Combine that with a modern culture that practically worships Nihilism and you have a kid that thinks their phone is reality and cant escape the bullying, has no real purpose in life beyond that and knows there is one thing he can do that will 100% get him more attention than anyone on TikTok.

We have always had guns in America but if you look at the rise of Social Media in the USA it closely follows the trends of mass shootings.

Yup. The guy DM’d someone (apparently overseas?) he was going to kill his grandmother, then did again after he killed her.

Like I said - nothing in his world supported him getting the help he needed.

I think the fetishization of school shootings doesn’t help either - they are the ultimate soft target.

And odd this shooting happened just before the NRA convention, just like columbine.

@displacedtexan nit sure whats so goddam funny? Let’s hear your brilliant ideas.

WCB

WKR
The fact you named a specific knife instead of just saying "with my knife" and then said "in my scenario" instantly tells me you would have your teeth kicked in within 30 seconds of you pulling your knife out.

Moderators should kick this guy out.

RyanT26

WKR
The fact you named a specific knife instead of just saying "with my knife" and then said "in my scenario" instantly tells me you would have your teeth kicked in within 30 seconds of you pulling your knife out.

At this point mods should just close the thread, it’s getting dumber by the minute.

pemborsky

FNG

Shut up, narc.

@displacedtexan nit sure whats so goddam funny? Let’s hear your brilliant ideas.
Your claim that mental illness is somehow cool or fashionable is so ridiculous it's hilarious.

Garbage like that is part of what's wrong with the state of mental health and treatment for in this country.

Overdrive

WKR
Yeah, this sounds like a great plan! Prisons are well known as welcoming places. And cheap!
Has it been tried?
23 years of mass school shootings and all the public gets is lip service of we need to prevent this by gun control or mental illness awareness. And here we sit another mass school shooting and it will continue, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.