Test Arrow Kit Question

I have a test arrow kit from sure woods (12 arrows in 3 spine weights) that I’m building out. I’m curious how much work you like to put into them? Do I do them exactly like the finished arrows, should Iuse up a large amount of supplies for arrows i likely will only use 33% of? I have wraps and decent fletches. Should I use them or keep it minimal? Ive already done 2 coats of minwax and 3 coats of tru oil to finish them

LostArra

WKR
To get the best comparison I would finish them exactly like you would finish them to hunt.

This is exactly the reason my wood hunting arrows are Plain Jane when it comes to decor.
My focus is on durable finish, good nock/point tapers and consistent nock orientation to the grain of the wood. There is always a little spiritual voodoo in tuning wood arrows so you can't always tell how each one will fly regardless of the spine tester.

Tradchef

WKR
To get the best comparison I would finish them exactly like you would finish them to hunt.

This is exactly the reason my wood hunting arrows are Plain Jane when it comes to decor.
My focus is on durable finish, good nock/point tapers and consistent nock orientation to the grain of the wood. There is always a little spiritual voodoo in tuning wood arrows so you can't always tell how each one will fly regardless of the spine tester.
This is exactly what I do as well. I just spend the money on True North products and keep them very simple. I think they look great but they aren’t fancy. Once you figure it out it’s pretty amazing how well they tune and fly. Then it makes you scratch your head with all the marketing of arrow manufacturers these days.