TBAC Ultra 7 or Scythe Ti?

Re upping this thread to see if anyone else has been able to compare the two. Between either of these for switching between multiple hunting guns.

I’ve got both. If I had to choose, I’d keep the scythe. The weight difference is pretty outstanding in person. Function of the can is hard for me to tell the difference. I’ve got the Hanson Bros end cap for the scythe as well, so there’s additional options to make it even shorter/lighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’ve got both. If I had to choose, I’d keep the scythe. The weight difference is pretty outstanding in person. Function of the can is hard for me to tell the difference. I’ve got the Hanson Bros end cap for the scythe as well, so there’s additional options to make it even shorter/lighter.

Do you like that Hanson end cap? I have one as well but havnt used it yet. My plan was to immediately pull off the brake end thing, install the Hanson and never look back.

Do you like that Hanson end cap? I have one as well but havnt used it yet. My plan was to immediately pull off the brake end thing, install the Hanson and never look back.

I like it for the length, but there’s definitely some loss in recoil reduction. The weight difference is so minimal Its a non factor. I’d recommend shooting it both ways and decide for yourself.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I like it for the length, but there’s definitely some loss in recoil reduction. The weight difference is so minimal Its a non factor. I’d recommend shooting it both ways and decide for yourself.

Right on thanks, I have the handohn end cap already, I got it right after I ordered the silencer.