Taller but semi lightweight boot?

Looking for a lighter weight version of a Kenetrek mountain extreme. Something in the 9-10” tall range and is hopefully around 3.5lbs total. Anyone know of such a boot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me rephrase, not necessarily taller just good/better ankle support

The Meindl that Hoffman’s sell are quite a bit better in my opinion.

More ankle support than the Kenetrek's? Those Mountain Extremes are almost like wearing ski boots.

Sorry wasn’t very clear… not more than Kenetrek, just a lighter version of the Kenetrek with similar ankle support. I meant more/better ankle support than the typical 8” boot

Briksdal MTN GTX is a 9" synthetic boot with a lot of support for 3.4lbs. I am really liking mine. They have the SF if you like a stiffer boot.

Briksdal MTN GTX is a 9" synthetic boot with a lot of support for 3.4lbs. I am really liking mine. They have the SF if you like a stiffer boot.

That is a great boot! I have the leather version and it’s my go to right now. Just wish it had a bit more side to side ankle support like the kenetreks do. I’m looking for the unicorn boot lol

Crispi Idaho. It’s like a beefy midweight hiker.
Forgive the off topic response. I just got a flash to these tater tots that are spectacular cooked in an air fryer and had to recommend. Deer loin are now accompanied by tater tots instead of baked potatoes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240308_044343_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_044343_Chrome.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 10
Back