TAC sign up for groups?

Hi All,

I know, kinda late to be asking, but how do we sign up for a knock time for a group?

May have totally missed it but didn't see the details online, and last year I went solo.

_____
sorry, turns out it's on the registration when you're let in...not sure how to cancel this post

Last edited:
You have to individually add each person on the initial sign up. Once the first person is done, it will ask if you want another, and so on. It is a very tedious and slow process unfortunately.

OP
L
You have to individually add each person on the initial sign up. Once the first person is done, it will ask if you want another, and so on. It is a very tedious and slow process unfortunately.
Thanks. My friend got their email reservation before me but for some reason you couldn't just add the second person to the same knock times, as they asked you all over again.

Sounds like they're working on it every year, so going to cut them some slack as it must be hard dealing with registration that's so popular. Kinda crazy as it's like I was when a teenager trying to get a concert ticket.

BDRam16

WKR
MI sign up was insane, not sure about the others. I was on the page with info typed in and hit submit the second it hit 10am. Still had to queue for over an hour and couldn't get a group into any day other than day 1. I was able to just buy nock times and email them and they ended up putting us together day 2. The website isn't the greatest but their customer service both years I've dealt with them have been absolutely amazing.