T and K hunting gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Rose

Lil-Rokslider
The period as the thread title is a sure sign of a dumpster fire... I'd probably change that back. You'll get a lot less attention.

Rob5589

WKR
One thing to know about RS; there are a great many here willing to fork out two weeks pay + for a set of binoculars, spotter, pack, etc. Produce a great product, provide great CS, back up claims with real world data, and Roksliders will pony up some serious coin to buy it. Good luck.

DWhitt

Lil-Rokslider
Was this thread a question about his products or the way he acts on his own social media page?

tdot

WKR
I looked at their stuff once before. I'll agree with the above posters that it didn't look up to the standards of many other small manufacturers working on comparable products. Now I see this crap and I'm happy I didn't spend a dollar with them. Nor will I.

Owning up to a stupid stunt like this isn't admirable. The whole thing is just stupid.

My favorite part of the FB and IG comments is the clear indication that its us that can't handle his "honesty"... A bit ironic, eh?
I’m still here. I have no shame. I was outed by an Admin. Shit happens. I personally wouldn’t have blue falconed someone like that, but it is what it is. Haha.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m still here. I have no shame. I was outed by an Admin. Shit happens. I personally wouldn’t have blue falconed someone like that, but it is what it is. Haha.
If it's self inflicted you can't really call it a blue falcon.

Live and learn, it's all anyone can do.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

WKR
You were outed because of your own dishonesty and behavior. Dont blame Ryan.

Protecting the integrity of Rokslide is not "blue falconing" anyone.

Hurling immature insults at his members probably wasn't the best idea, but, "live by the sword, die by the sword", eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.