T and K hunting gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarktar

WKR
I didn't realize that he started the thread so i didn't understand the significance of Ryan's post about the 2 users with the same IP. Now I do.
And of course he has now edited that first post.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks like solid gear and the owner seems like a good dude that works damn hard and isn't afraid to speak his mind..pretty damn funny how triggered some get by his social media posts.
I guess everybody gets a little triggered from time to time 🤣

LightFoot

WKR
77ae5ac2b196e21519108bc3a12d9110.gif

>>>----JAKE----->

Mikedlaw

Lil-Rokslider
Lol. This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Never heard of the company before.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Most of you had your judgements casted well before I got here. I’m just glad a few customers alerted me to this. Bashing our brand behind our back? Classy.

I never heard of your brand before 5 minutes ago let alone what you made but with what I see of your character I don’t care if you came up with the cure for cancer I wouldn’t buy it from you. Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ehhhh I will swallow my pride on this one and say I f#cked up. Haha. Was trying to be Ricky Recon and got dismantled by the Admin. Shucks...maybe I should stop saying stupid shit, but that’s highly doubtful. Regardless..I’m glad y’all got a laugh at my expense.
Thanks for owning your actions, sometimes it's not that easy.

Thanks for your service. I will be for sure still be getting a grid fleece beanie. My buddy has ones and loves it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

3forks

WKR
Ehhhh I will swallow my pride on this one and say I f#cked up. Haha. Was trying to be Ricky Recon and got dismantled by the Admin. Shucks...maybe I should stop saying stupid shit, but that’s highly doubtful. Regardless..I’m glad y’all got a laugh at my expense. 🤦🏻‍♂️

While you’re at it - you should admit the product reviews on your website are bullshit, too.

Drenalin

.WKR
Ehhhh I will swallow my pride on this one and say I f#cked up. Haha. Was trying to be Ricky Recon and got dismantled by the Admin. Shucks...maybe I should stop saying stupid shit, but that’s highly doubtful. Regardless..I’m glad y’all got a laugh at my expense. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Since you’re here, any timeframe on grid fleece gaiters and beanies being back in stock?

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

Good to you for being honest. Kinda. After you were caught. But at least you didn't tuck tail like a little BIT*H. Here is some sound advice. Pay your sponsorship here. Participate on the forum. Identify the true hardcore guys here on your own and send them a harness for free provided that they run it and give you design changes and flaws. Your product will be better for it and you will gain the respect of your targeted market. Even the best piece of gear can be imporved on.

You would be suprised at the amount of manufactors that actually read their own reviews of their own products on rokslide.

Status
Not open for further replies.