T and K hunting gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of drama queens in here. All of our reviews are from verified buyers. Not a single person running their mouth on this thread has ever touched a piece of our gear. Good to know this forum has some thin skinned chumps. Now go on...drink your micro brews, grow out your beards, and keep walking around with that stick up your ass.

They are just jokes. Remember that before you get your feelings hurt.
-Tyler
T&K Hunting Gear
FTFO
MERICA
TRUMP2020

Last edited:

Poser

WKR
eb21ee0624c10e30122fa69344321664.jpg

Ucsdryder

WKR
T and k, no gripes with you and I’ve never even looked at your gear or website but come on bro. Take a page out of Snyder’s book. He is smart enough to not go anywhere and bash people or come off as a jerk. Think about this thread globally. You’re not responding to the 5 guys that said you’re a jerk, you’re affirming to 10,000s of guys that open this thread that what they said about you is true. Best of luck, I like the idea of American made, veteran owned, built from the ground up.

T and k, no gripes with you and I’ve never even looked at your gear or website but come on bro. Take a page out of Snyder’s book. He is smart enough to not go anywhere and bash people or come off as a jerk. Think about this thread globally. You’re not responding to the 5 guys that said you’re a jerk, you’re affirming to 10,000s of guys that open this thread that what they said about you is true. Best of luck, I like the idea of American made, veteran owned, built from the ground up.
So us companies should just sit here and take a whip lashing from guys that have never run our gear? Not happening. I’m going to stand up for our brand and the people that run it. You can see it how you will.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Most of you had your judgements casted well before I got here. I’m just glad a few customers alerted me to this. Bashing our brand behind our back? Classy.

I have never seen your product but I have heard good things. What I don't like on my website is plants! I would hope your product stands on its own.

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 8.45.59 AM.png

jmav58

WKR
So us companies should just sit here and take a whip lashing from guys that have never run our gear? Not happening. I’m going to stand up for our brand and the people that run it. You can see it how you will.

I feel confident in saying that if you made some small changes to your bino harness, most guys here would give it a shot. Bino harnesses seem like one of the places in the gear world where changes could be made. If yours wasn’t so deep and just a little cheaper, I’d buy it. Those are my suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poser

WKR
Most of you had your judgements casted well before I got here. I’m just glad a few customers alerted me to this. Bashing our brand behind our back? Classy.

I think the mistake you are making here is that Rokslide has thousands and thousands of members and even more lurkers through internet searches. How many posters are on this thread? 10? 12? Even several of those stated they were impressed with your designs and work and even though they don’t like the highly personalized banter. Some other even expressed admiration for your polarizing banter. If this thread goes on long enough, it will likely end up as a first page Google result when people search for your brand or even bino harnesses in general. So, coming in here on the warpath and insulting everyone likley does you few, if any favors. You have a public brand and, by extension, a public persona. If it works for you, it works for you, but I think with some consideration, you’d find that members of Rokslide have an affinity for boutique brands that are made in the USA and that this forum has far more of your core customer base than it lacks.

So, for a guy like myself who is fairly neutral on the subject, followed you on IG for a good while now, would consider a purchase when I need a new harness and am somewhat suspicious of reviews that show no criticism, there are other brands of american made bino harnesses where I don’t get insulted by the owner.

For example, Brands that I own after being turned on to them on Rokslide over the years:

Seek Outside
bear paw wilderness
FHF
hill People gear
Tines Up
Mtn Laurel Designs
Exo
SG

Point being, I am your quintessential customer base and you just insulted me. That makes me less likely to buy something In The future.

RS3579

WKR
I saw this T&K company owner do the same aggressive behavior on a FB page. This seems to be his personality. One particular product is not for everyone. It’s definitely tough being a business owner. Sometimes the complaining can be a learning process and lead to a better business model and able to refine the product to = better sales. Good luck hunting.

Wait. This guy made a new user name to ask about reviews of his gear, then got butthurt about them, then came to post on his own thread with a different user name to "defend" himself against "thin skinned chumps"?

Lol.

For what it's worth, I listened to a little of the kifarucast awhile back. It didn't inspire me to part with any of my dollars...

jmav58

WKR
Wait. This guy made a new user name to ask about reviews of his gear, then got butthurt about them, then came to post on his own thread with a different user name to "defend" himself against "thin skinned chumps"?

Lol.

For what it's worth, I listened to a little of the kifarucast awhile back. It didn't inspire me to part with any of my dollars...
I didn't realize that he started the thread so i didn't understand the significance of Ryan's post about the 2 users with the same IP. Now I do.

Last edited:

mlgc20

WKR
I had checked out the T and K website before. The reviews are laugh out loud funny. They all sound like they’re written by the same person. Probably some guy sitting in a room hopped up on Red Bull with Apocalypse Now playing on loop. This review is my favorite...

best thing ever made!
Been looking at the bow sling for a while and decided to pull the trigger last week. It arrived within 4 days and fits perfectly on my bow, also with this newfound masculinity I feel I won't even need to pull my bow out of the sling because the deer will see it and just fall over dead from fear alone Quality gear? **** yes!!! Buy one

Poser

WKR
I had checked out the T and K website before. The reviews are laugh out loud funny. They all sound like they’re written by the same person. Probably some guy sitting in a room hopped up on Red Bull with Apocalypse Now playing on loop. This review is my favorite...

best thing ever made!
Been looking at the bow sling for a while and decided to pull the trigger last week. It arrived within 4 days and fits perfectly on my bow, also with this newfound masculinity I feel I won't even need to pull my bow out of the sling because the deer will see it and just fall over dead from fear alone Quality gear? **** yes!!! Buy one

Another thing that’s always suspect about these types of reviews are the time frames. Users who’ve had an item one week and declare it the best piece of gear ever. I feel like 5-10 days of use is often the minimum for gear testing. One thing that always bugs me about influencers is the shiny, new gear. I get that manufactures want to showcase their newest gear, however, when a guy is head to toe tricked out and brand new gear, how is that believable influencing? I’d be more willing to accept gear influencing from the guy with well used and broken in gear. At least he’s actually used what he’s pimping.

Status
Not open for further replies.