SWFA website updated; More to come in 2024

Choupique

WKR
I think the rokscope is going to pick up right where SWFA left off. Reuse the turret internals, cap the windage, zero stop, better reticle. Its gonna be sexy

4th_point

WKR
So, not to dash anyone’s hopes, but; if/when SWFA releases new scopes, will you assume they have the same quality as the past models? If they have new turrets, new reticles, etc, would you assume the internals haven’t changed? I’m thinking whatever new stuff they release is going to have to re-earn shooters trust. Fresh drop tests and all. Hopefully we get another $300 ish scope with a good reticle that passes the drop tests.

But, there is also the chance they analyzed the profit margin, cut some corners, and sold out to a different 3rd party manufacturer that will produce junk. I sure hope not. At least the site hasn’t changed to say “coming in 2025” yet.

If Chris Sr. is still in charge, I would bet things are squared away. But, I am not sure if someone else is running the show now. Maybe Jr. or someone else, and I don't know if Senior's knowledge and commitment have been handed off.

It won't take long before we get reports, if there are major design issues. Continued QC will be a different story.