SWFA Wait Times

I called earlier this week about a fixed 6x and they didn’t even entertain the idea of guessing when they’ll see any again. Glad there’s no option to back order anymore.

ChrisAU

WKR
when did they say anything had been discontinued?

It's well know they are working on designing new lines. No specifics yet on most of it. But if they were to release something similar to the 3-9x42 with more modern features and updates at a price in-line (higher) with other offerings on the market, I don't see any positive at all for them to keep the back orders other than goodwill.

RWT

Lil-Rokslider
Curios for those who have a backorder. Where you required to pay any form of deposit or money down in order to obtain a back ordered product?

ChrisAU

WKR
Curios for those who have a backorder. Where you required to pay any form of deposit or money down in order to obtain a back ordered product?

They validated the credit card but then discharged it. Idea being to recharge at time of shipment. So no, currently no money has changed hands.

Jimbee

WKR
Update on my friends order. His card had a charge from SWFA so he called them was told a 6x MQ and some accessories are shipping. No 3-9 and no eta.

Update on my friends order. His card had a charge from SWFA so he called them was told a 6x MQ and some accessories are shipping. No 3-9 and no eta.
Fingers crossed. Better come soon or I'll be out another $1200 thanks to this forum.

Has it occurred to you that you're the only one here representing that SWFA has scopes going out soon?

Even though you might say something like, "Well, that's what my friend told me..."... you're still responsible for the info you post on this topic. My hunch is that someone in your hearsay chain is making things up.

Anyway, one favorable thing gained from this recent little flurry of hysteria was that the SWFA CS guy that replied to my email (I referred to earlier) was prompt and thoughtful, which is worth something.

Jimbee

WKR
Has it occurred to you that you're the only one here representing that SWFA has scopes going out soon?

Even though you might say something like, "Well, that's what my friend told me..."... you're still responsible for the info you post on this topic. My hunch is that someone in your hearsay chain is making things up.

Anyway, one favorable thing gained from this recent little flurry of hysteria was that the SWFA CS guy that replied to my email (I referred to earlier) was prompt and thoughtful, which is worth something.
Hey, just trying to provide info, I thought maybe some other folks had notifications.

Little butthurt that you don’t have your SWFA scopes?

I’m all for not posting lies but the guy was just trying to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matthewmt

WKR
Any updates, anyone getting notified about 6x shipping?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Jimbee

WKR
Any updates, anyone getting notified about 6x shipping?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Yeah, SWFA contacted my friend and they were mistaken and had a 6x moa available and not the mil version that he ordered, he continues to wait.

Bama67

FNG
I emailed this morning asking if they know when the 3x9 or 6x might be available.

The just flat said "we have both scopes on order, but we do not know when they will be available"

Blows my mind this is your only business and you have no idea the status of your product.
Kinda soured me on getting anything from them.
Not only the lack of an: thanks for your interest, or thank you, or an sorry unfortunately. That's whatever.

But what if your 3x9 has an issue, you just gonna sit around a year waiting on another?

ChrisAU

WKR
No one knows because nothing has come back in stock in over a year now.

ffd60ed4-5c38-42c4-9b30-7129c7ee2204_text.gif