SWFA - best time to buy or sales to wait for?

So I think I am going to buy my first SWFA scope. It is for a truck gun and I want MOA. I am not in a hurry, I am also not set on the 10x with side focus, but I am set on MOA. They have a sale on the fixed 10x that puts it at $349. Is that the best it is going to get?

When do they run their best sales?

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
Nobody can tell you anything about swfa right now. They are in the middle of a big change. Everything might sell out and never be available again or new scopes might come out next month and there could be a huge discount on old stock.

matthewmt

WKR
I would recommend the 6x. I've hunted the timber and have shot it out to 1,000 yds regularly.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

KenLee

WKR
Eye relief for one. The Credo has appreciably better eye relief and a more forgiving eye box. I wouldn't own a Huron or Ascent for anything. I own 2 Credos.
Accupoint lists short eye relief and it's really not. I doubt Huron is actually that short. We use three 300wsm and a 6.5 creed w Accupoints and no eye relief issues

OP
PredatorSlayer
Update: I appreciate everybody’s input. I ended up buying a trijicon accupoint 5-20x50 used for a decent price (still outside my original budget). This will be my first accupoint, but I have several credos and tenmiles and I am sure I will like it. Ideally it would have been a 42 or 44mm objective, but this will be fine for now.