Swarovski to release 14x NL’s

The 14x52 and 10x52 NL Pure offerings are truly remarkable! For any of you looking to upgrade, Outdoorsmans has a trade in program where you can get credit towards an upgrade, or just get cash for the optic. Saves you a bunch of time and makes it easy! If any of you have any questions on the new NL Pure offerings, or our trade in program, give us a call we’re happy to help answer them!

That does look like a great option as well!

huntnful

WKR
Wow excellent write up and comparison! Always appreciate when someone takes the time, and funds, to answer questions that a lot of people are having, but don’t have the time and funds to answer for themselves at the time. Thank you 👊🏼

huntnful

WKR
Post pics when you get 'em

Not going to use an Aziak clamp?
I’m not. Main reason being is that my spotter aligns perfectly with the bino studs. So the image is in the same spot when I swap them.

I’m sure I could possibly align the aziak enough to do similar, but I’m certain that centered studs align. And I don’t use Arca. I’d need new heads or more adapters

roweraay

FNG
Classified Approved
When I had my 12x42, I could comfortably and steadily handhold it, when paired with the Forehead rest. I have really steady hands.

I would be really curious to know about the handholdability of the 14x52, when used with the forehead rest.

Much appreciated if someone could provide feedback on this.

Chad Dembinski

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hope everyone has some fun plans this weekend! Just wanted to reach out and say that we do have 3 NL Pure 10x52 at Outdoorsmans in stock ready to be shipped! If anyone is interested call me at the shop.

I know these have been overshadowed by the 14s but after looking through them, they are extremely bright and almost same field of view as the 10x42's.

Excited for people to get their hands on these 14s as well!