Swarovski EL Range 32

chamois

FNG
How bright are the numbers and how much do they stand out? My dominant eye is the left one, and I am concerned I might not be able to see them (they come out in the right ocular) unless I close my left eye.

Brado16

WKR
How bright are the numbers and how much do they stand out? My dominant eye is the left one, and I am concerned I might not be able to see them (they come out in the right ocular) unless I close my left eye.

I just picked up a pair of the 10x32 EL Ranges and am also left eye dominant and do not have any issues seeing the readout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bringing this thread back up, anymore users out there who can provide feedback...? Strongly considering going from my 10x42 TA's to these 8x32 TA's.

chamois

FNG
I got mine for Xmas and they are absolutely fantastic.
Their ergonomics and optics are superb.
And they are fast reading the range.
The numbers appear bright and clear, and being left-eye dominant I have no issues seeing them.
I don't see a reason for carrying anything bulkier or heavier. So much I think I will trade away my 8x42 RF Zeiss.

rcook10

WKR
Would really like to see an optical evaluation/comparison of these. I spend most of my time behind big binos to find game and really only use my 10x42s inside shooting range for the final spot and ranging to shoot. Seem like a nice quality of life upgrade.

Elkbelter

Lil-Rokslider
I've learned the lighter the bino, the more it gets used on hunting trips-as long as it's quality glass.
Love my 12x50 B&L -but been using my Leica Ultravid 10x32 alot more.

eamyrick

WKR
Will they range a short enough distance?
Spent a lot of time with them at DSC and was able to consistently get them to range down to 9 yards. I was very impressed with the form/function. They are super sleek compared to the 10x42 ranges. Electronics are in one barrel instead of both. Two buttons on top that can be adjusted for left or right hand use.

For you guys that have them, do you have the 8x or 10x? I had the Geovid Pro's in 10x32 and liked them, ultimately I thought the low light performance wasnt worth the trade-off. I assume this would be the same with the Swaro's so 8x32 would be the way to go...

I’m also eyeing the 8’s. Been using old 8x42s with a separate rangefinder and am ready to jump up to the TA’s. Just weighing the pros and cons of the 42s versus the new 32s

I just bought the EL Range 8x32. Haven't had a chance to put it through its paces but up to now really happy with my decision. I personally didn't want to go up in size vs my current bino so the 32 was the right choice.

Size and weight are exactly the same as my Vortex Viper 8x42. Don't have to carry the standalone RF+ pouch any more so that's 8 oz less to carry around. Also fits perfectly in my AGC.

Both the ranging functions and ballistic solution are essentially instant as you press the button. I didn't need the ballistics but figured it's a nice to have and will speed up my shot process the day where I feel comfortable shooting past MPBR. Some can say it's an expensive premium for a "nice to have" but I was also in the market for a long-term alpha bino.

lose_money

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought the EL Range 8x32. Haven't had a chance to put it through its paces but up to now really happy with my decision. I personally didn't want to go up in size vs my current bino so the 32 was the right choice.

Size and weight are exactly the same as my Vortex Viper 8x42. Don't have to carry the standalone RF+ pouch any more so that's 8 oz less to carry around. Also fits perfectly in my AGC.

Both the ranging functions and ballistic solution are essentially instant as you press the button. I didn't need the ballistics but figured it's a nice to have and will speed up my shot process the day where I feel comfortable shooting past MPBR. Some can say it's an expensive premium for a "nice to have" but I was also in the market for a long-term alpha bino.
do you think theyll be good for archery? ranging close targets?

do you think theyll be good for archery? ranging close targets?
Closest target that will range is 10 yards. Close targets range just as fast as things that are far.

I've never archery hunted but I would imagine you could definitely use these for that. I've heard on podcasts that lots of folks prefer the ergonomics of a handheld monocular rangefinder over RF binos for archery.

lose_money

Lil-Rokslider
Closest target that will range is 10 yards. Close targets range just as fast as things that are far.

I've never archery hunted but I would imagine you could definitely use these for that. I've heard on podcasts that lots of folks prefer the ergonomics of a handheld monocular rangefinder over RF binos for archery.
thanks man i was wondering if the magnification would be to high compared to rangefinder when trying to range close targets

Scooby-93

FNG
Anyone used the 32 in low light conditions yet?
How are they or how are they compared to the 42 version?