Swarovski EL Range 32

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member

PR

“EL Range 32 – GROUND-BREAKINGLY LIGHT
SWAROVSKI OPTIK is extending its EL Range series with a new compact and lightweight version.
Cranston, Rhode Island - Swarovski Optik North America, a subsidiary of the Austrian based company, announces the new compact, lightweight EL Range 32.
Two years after the launch of the latest generation EL Range 42, Swarovski Optik is introducing a smaller, lighter 32mm version in a choice of 8X or 10X magnification. At only 24 oz. and 5.6 inches long, the EL Range 32 offers the choice of choosing the left or right-side button for the measurement button, a handy feature whether right or left handed. The opposite button will become the mode button. With ranging capability from 10 to 1500 yards, the EL Range 32 is an ideal lightweight companion for the firearm or bow hunter.
The 32 mm model with its new single bridge design combines all the familiar EL Range
features such as HD optics for high contrast images, magnesium housing, ballistic readout of rifle scope click corrections in MOA or MRAD, scan mode and Tracking Assistant. The EL Range can be configured according to individual preferences using the EL Range Configurator App and customized with the hunter’s own data for precise ranging. The FRR Forehead Rest has been further enhanced for maximum stability and is available as an accessory.”

Very interested in these... Also with the open bridge I am wondering if all future models of ELs will be open bridge.

Tahoe1305

WKR
So I am “interested” too. But I’m a tad disappointed to be honest. Sig came out with similar last year. I have the 8x32s. The laser is amazing. The glass (IMO) is great for an 8x bino with a RF. It won’t be as good as the swaros….but who rolls with 8x32s and plans to pick apart a western countryside …..they are (again IMO) more limited country rifle/archery focused so glass quality is a bit less important. More importantly the Sigs have onboard sensors and it doesn’t appear in what I read that swaro does (I may have missed it). Oh yeah and they cost 4x as much!

I just wish swaro would up their sensor package and laser performance a bit. Can we got sig guts with swaro glass? Excited to see the reviews though.

I'm always excited to see new Swaro products. I currently use 8x32 ELs with a handheld RF (Sig) for archery whitetail hunting (treestand). I suppose these may eliminate the need for separate units if they can be single handheld as easily as the 8x32 ELs. But I don't need environmentals and ballistics for this use. I can see where ounce counting sheep hunters may like the 10x32 EL-range.

As I stated in another thread, I was really hoping to see a non-ballistic price-point RF bino from Swaro that challenged the new Geovid R. Like a 42mm SLC-RF. Maybe next time.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
These might be the ones to convert me from stand alone RF. 8x32 would make a great stalking bino and perfect whitetail unit.

I absolutely love my EL12x50s from the tripod, but an less enthusiastic about packing them more and more. They are heavy…

My wife has a pair of EL10x32s and they are super nice. I bought her the RRS binocular clamp and they are impressive to pick apart a distant mountain side. I’ve been wanting to borrow her binoculars, but that will not end well.

I would seriously consider the EL 10x32 range for a new pair of binos for me ;)

Murphy

Lil-Rokslider
Used them a few times so far. I really like them for whitetail hunting so far in Michigan . I tend to like to try new binos every few years but these might cure me. I am no expert but they are perfectly suited for treestand bow hunting in my opinion.

Brado16

WKR
Used them a few times so far. I really like them for whitetail hunting so far in Michigan . I tend to like to try new binos every few years but these might cure me. I am no expert but they are perfectly suited for treestand bow hunting in my opinion.

Interested in these as well. Did you go with the 8x or 10x? How’s the low light performance thus far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently got them too. The optics are nothing short of fantastic. I was a bit surprised with the RF though…it won’t range black targets readily, which is surprising. Other than that I am liking them so far….amazing for Treestand Whitetails.

Murphy

Lil-Rokslider
I have the 8x32. I haven't used them a ton at last light but count me a fan so far. I'm loving not having a separate rangefinder again. Glass is amazing to my eyes anyway.

Brado16

WKR
I currently have a pair of 10x42 EL Ranges (circa 2018 or so) that are my do-all binos but wish they were a little lighter and ranged less than 33 yards since i use them for archery hunting too. I have a hard time finding targets in the monocular type archery rangefinders and am also a lefty, so the fact the button is on the left hand side is a huge plus for me. Will probably get ride of the 10x42 ELs Ranges and get a pair of the 8x or 10x 32s- just need to figure out one would suite my needs better.

bbrown

WKR
I currently have a pair of 10x42 EL Ranges (circa 2018 or so) that are my do-all binos but wish they were a little lighter and ranged less than 33 yards since i use them for archery hunting too. I have a hard time finding targets in the monocular type archery rangefinders and am also a lefty, so the fact the button is on the left hand side is a huge plus for me. Will probably get ride of the 10x42 ELs Ranges and get a pair of the 8x or 10x 32s- just need to figure out one would suite my needs better.
Same here other than the wrong handedness 😎 plus I’d like to have the ballistics option as as well. I’m leaning towards the 8s.

Curious if Outdoorsmans has figured out a stud for them yet

Brado16

WKR
Same here other than the wrong handedness plus I’d like to have the ballistics option as as well. I’m leaning towards the 8s.

Curious if Outdoorsmans has figured out a stud for them yet

Look into the RRS Cinch, I like it better than the OD Stud, plus it’s Arca.

Ballistics would be a nice plus too, good point. Now if they could just put a arrow flight max height trajectory like the Fulldraws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbrown

WKR
Thanks - I actually ordered the RRS Cinch along with the Aziak clamp to see how they work and see which style I prefer.