Suppressor wait times

My buddy just had one approved in 4 days!! Insane. I wouldn’t believe it if it wasn’t him telling me.

I’m still waiting to certify. Super annoying haven’t been able to certify

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
My buddy just had one approved in 4 days!! Insane. I wouldn’t believe it if it wasn’t him telling me.

I’m still waiting to certify. Super annoying haven’t been able to certify
I'm also waiting to certify. Waiting to wait makes no sense but what you going to do?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Also using silencer shop. Not a good look for them that's for sure

Nope had this same Experience the only other time I used them. Be the last time i think. Only reason I used SilencerShop is they had a suppressor that my local dealer doesn’t have. But in hindsight I should have seen if I could have had the suppressor sent
To my local dealer. Last time i used the local dealer and they certified me right there on the spot.

Last edited:

Archer86

WKR
Seeing these times is really frustrating when silencer central takes there time to get anything done ordered mine febuary 2 and still have not been able submitted paperwork to the atf. I will use capitol armory for the next one might even call them this week and see if they have a syth ti and get one rolling through them

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Seeing these times is really frustrating when silencer central takes there time to get anything done ordered mine febuary 2 and still have not been able submitted paperwork to the atf. I will use capitol armory for the next one might even call them this week and see if they have a syth ti and get one rolling through them
I called and asked to speak to a manager, the nearest certification appointment I could do was like 18 days away. The manager just did my thing right there on the spot. It took like 5 minutes. Just make sure you already have an ATF pin# and act really angry when you’re on the phone. Silencer central is a bunch of dopes, no reason to not get them to bend their own stupid rules.

Archer86

WKR
I called and asked to speak to a manager, the nearest certification appointment I could do was like 18 days away. The manager just did my thing right there on the spot. It took like 5 minutes. Just make sure you already have an ATF pin# and act really angry when you’re on the phone. Silencer central is a bunch of dopes, no reason to not get them to bend their own stupid rules.
I did try that Friday but I didn't get to angry with them. I do have a appt early next week but it has been a lesson learned on who not to use.

I don't have a lot of options locally so I was hoping it would work ok sounds like capitol armory has worked out better for people so I will try them next

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I did try that Friday but I didn't get to angry with them. I do have a appt early next week but it has been a lesson learned on who not to use.

I don't have a lot of options locally so I was hoping it would work ok sounds like capitol armory has worked out better for people so I will try them next
I’ve used silencer central because I live in rural alaska and there are no dealers here. Getting them mailed to me is huge in terms of $$$ and time. Now that Capitol armory can do it, I’ll never use SC again.

Yea I’ve tried multiple times with the silencer shop dealer. They are either too busy or they say the atf site is down. Same
Old story I got last time I used them.

I’m wondering if I shouldn’t see if they can’t transfer the can to a dealer (non SilencerShop dealer) I used. Those guys will certify me on the spot.

No kidding. I’m even checking junk files all the time. Fully submitted 1-16-24

I hope you get it soon. Waiting sucks. I received mine last September after 338 day wait from certifying. I’d be a lot more inclined to get a few more if wait times were 2 months or less although they really should be an over the counter purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are the guys that are getting the supressors really quickly lately, are you doing an individual or single shot trust?

Just curious as I have a scythe in jail for about a month, and with so many guys getting them within a few months now I'm getting impatient as I'd had my mind set to sometime late this year.

Are the guys that are getting the supressors really quickly lately, are you doing an individual or single shot trust?

Just curious as I have a scythe in jail for about a month, and with so many guys getting them within a few months now I'm getting impatient as I'd had my mind set to sometime late this year.

Individual

Axlrod

WKR
Silencer Shop Kiosk
Form 4. Individual
Scythe-Ti
Certified 2/14/24
Approved 2/26/24
12 days
The e-forms status change email popped up in the corner of my screen while I was reading THIS thread!
It took 3 times as long (6weeks) for gun zone to ship it to my dealer, than it did to get approved .
I have a Rokstok and a 6-7Prc build on order from Unknown Munitions that are still 6-8 weeks out. Might just have this whole thing wrapped up by spring bear season!

Matt5266

WKR
Silencer Shop Kiosk
Form 4. Individual
Scythe-Ti
Certified 2/14/24
Approved 2/26/24
12 days
The e-forms status change email popped up in the corner of my screen while I was reading THIS thread!
It took 3 times as long (6weeks) for gun zone to ship it to my dealer, than it did to get approved .
I have a Rokstok and a 6-7Prc build on order from Unknown Munitions that are still 6-8 weeks out. Might just have this whole thing wrapped up by spring bear season!
That's amazing, I'm beyond tempted. I want that same can