Suppressor Wait Times

pirogue

WKR
Anyone got one lately to share the wait times, and whether or not additional delay due to the stay at home orders? Thanks

smith406

FNG
Purchased from Silencer Shop 11/1/19
Check cashed 12/4/19
Approved 4/24/20
Stamp at dealer 5/26/20
Silencer shop kiosk kinda sucks.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I got 2 thunderbeast back in less then 150 days in late april. Normally its 10-12 months. It was a fluke as I have a can I bought before them still in jail.

OP
pirogue

pirogue

WKR
So when you guys say “approved”, is the individual notified, or the dealer? And then the last phase is the wait for the dealer to get the stamp? Thanks

Jacack

WKR
Purchased from Silencer Shop 11/1/19
Check cashed 12/4/19
Approved 4/24/20
Stamp at dealer 5/26/20
Silencer shop kiosk kinda sucks.

i used a kiosk for one i purchased back in dec, co you go back and check status on the kiosk? havent been in there since.

ID_Matt

WKR
The last 2 I ordered in September and got back mid May so about 8 months wait time. Both came back at the same time which was great. That was for an individual.

smith406

FNG
So when you guys say “approved”, is the individual notified, or the dealer? And then the last phase is the wait for the dealer to get the stamp? Thanks

Neither, but the approval date is on your form 4.

Single shot trust?

This was as an individual.

i used a kiosk for the one i purchased back in dec, co you go back and check status on the kiosk? havent been in there since.

The only thing Silencershop can tell you is what has happened on their end. If it was in stock at a powered by dealer they only know when the paper work was filed. If it was purchased from them, what I did, you can log in and see when the form 3 (dealer to dealer transfer) is approved. When your dealer receives the can Silencershop files the form 4 on their behalf. After it is sent off they have nothing else to update.

chefcreed

FNG
Check cashed middle of February, stamp arrived August 15th! Got it in time for deer season!