Suppressor needed

GAHunterJim

Lil-Rokslider
I've been buying the Harvester EVO suppressor for around $550, it's 10.8 oz, 6.23" long. Not full-auto rated but that's fine for a hunting rifle. However, it has since been discontinued and I'm looking for something similar in the same $/weight/length range. Recommendations appreciated, thanks!

WKR
Diligent Defense Enticer S if you want to save a little money and gain a couple oz or Enticer STI if you want to spend a little more and save a few oz. My sti is 8.4 oz with direct thread mount.

Hnthrdr

WKR
That’s a bummer about the evo, it’s a solid hunting can. I snagged one last year before they stopped. Shot it this last weekend and it performs as well as my 1k dead air nomad TI

OP
GAHunterJim

GAHunterJim

Lil-Rokslider
That’s a bummer about the evo, it’s a solid hunting can. I snagged one last year before they stopped. Shot it this last weekend and it performs as well as my 1k dead air nomad TI
I bought three over a period of a couple of years, need one more for this build. I'm very happy with the ones I have, check all of the boxes.

X0WYoPt.jpg

WoodsWalker270

Lil-Rokslider
This is a newb question. Is there any added benefit to full auto rated if I'm not shooting full auto? I'm looking for a suppressor to go on both a 5.56 AR and .308 bolt rifle.

Article 4

WKR
This is a newb question. Is there any added benefit to full auto rated if I'm not shooting full auto? I'm looking for a suppressor to go on both a 5.56 AR and .308 bolt rifle.
Not a ton in general terms as a rule. There is potentially additional cost for the materials and engineering that it takes to produce a fully auto rated can. Sometimes some additional noise reduction but again, not a rule. They are generally a bit heavier too, especially for those that are for heavier calibers.

Its a decision that you have to make for yourself in comparison to the attributes you want. My sense is that unless at some point you intend to go full auto, stick with the un rated cans and reap all the benefits associated with them

OP
GAHunterJim

GAHunterJim

Lil-Rokslider
Just received mine locally, paid the tax stamp today, now the wait begins.

mcdubbin

FNG
Scythe-ti is worth a look if you've got a larger budget. Griffin Explorr would also be a good option.

mcdubbin

FNG
Guess I should have read the thread all the way through. Dang, I might have to Jump on that deal, but I  really shouldn't

That’s a really good deal for that 30 cal can listed in the link. I was goin to say don’t sleep on Yankee Hill cans. I’ve got a 30 cal can that has been eating everything that can physically do through it.