Suppressor for hunting Questions

We have dozens and dozens of T3 lites threaded 1/2x28 and 9/16ths with an adapter for 5/8x24. If your gunsmith won’t thread a T3 barrel at 9/16ths…. I’d call Shaen and have him do it.
I had 2 of my Tikkas and 2 Savages cut, tapered, and threaded to the Q/Sig taper. The taper allows you to have 5/8-24 threads then run the taper to 90* adapter to have an adequate shoulder. I prefer it since its not thread to thread adapter, just a taper resting on another taper. Just another option. Morgan at Class 3 Machining is well versed in the Q/Sig taper, I'm sure there are others out there too.

WKR
I may have missed it, but who threaded the Fieldcraft? I too have a 21" FC and a TBAC Ultra 5 (5/8x24 DT) I'd love to be able to also use on my FC! Very interested in the appropriate adapters/items needed.
I have had TBAC thread a number of smaller diameter barrels. I used their suppressors so for me, I have them do the work so that if there are any issues there is no finger pointing. There has never been any issues. They are fast and cost effective on chopping and threading. Sure Shaen could handle it also but for this I just have TBAC do the work.