Suppressor for Christensen 300wm

Jpwebb

FNG
I do not know much about suppressors, but believe I am between nomad LTi and Omega 300. Have also read about Banish 30.

Main purpose is noise reduction. The brake on the Christensen ridge line 300wm I assume plays a huge role in recoil reduction, as the recoil is very minimal for such a light gun. So I am also concerned about if any of these suppressors affect recoil more than the other??

I also want the flexibility to be able to shoot on smaller caliber rifle like a 6.5, .308, .270 etc. 99% used for hunting.

Side note, I have shot my set up with the omega 300, and it is fine, I’ve just read a lot of people recommending the nomad LTi.

Thanks for input

Wheels

WKR
You have shot a can on your Christensen? I have a buddy that just got a Banish 30 for his Christensen Ridgeline in 28 Nosler and can’t hit the side of a barn. Thinking it may be poor thread alignment on the barrel, still trying to figure it out.

You have shot a can on your Christensen? I have a buddy that just got a Banish 30 for his Christensen Ridgeline in 28 Nosler and can’t hit the side of a barn. Thinking it may be poor thread alignment on the barrel, still trying to figure it out.
Ive shot several different cans on several Ridgelines and Mesas and never had an issue

KHNC

WKR
I shoot an Omega 30 on my CA 300WSM. Evidently that can is prone to failures in recents times though. Mine has been great, not sure i would risk buying one again though.

zusmc

FNG
I do not know much about suppressors, but believe I am between nomad LTi and Omega 300. Have also read about Banish 30.

Main purpose is noise reduction. The brake on the Christensen ridge line 300wm I assume plays a huge role in recoil reduction, as the recoil is very minimal for such a light gun. So I am also concerned about if any of these suppressors affect recoil more than the other??

I also want the flexibility to be able to shoot on smaller caliber rifle like a 6.5, .308, .270 etc. 99% used for hunting.

Side note, I have shot my set up with the omega 300, and it is fine, I’ve just read a lot of people recommending the nomad LTi.

Thanks for input
I have a Griffin Bushwhacker 46 that is modular and can be adapted to shoot anything from .22 to .45 caliber. Performs great. Isn't the best at every caliber but I use it on every one of my rifles and I never have to wear hearing protection.