Suppressor Covers. Whos the best.

dogkilr

FNG
Seems to be a lot of chinese garbage and junk stuff out there. Wondering what a couple of the top line suppressor cover manuf. are.

I've had an armageddon gear for a while. It does slip forward sometimes. On the harvester, there is a built brake which when it covers it does a bit of damage.

Anyone try an MGM cover? Not really removeable, but affordable. I don't tend to remove my covers. Multiple cans, multiple covers.

Hoping to get a suppressor next year.
Has anyone tried the Rifles Only ones? Triad Tactical sells them, and they look pretty badass.

zr600

FNG
I have a lane can along with the lane cover. Mine works very well. I don’t know how well it would work on other cans. It does hang off the back so it doesn’t creep forward.

pirogue

WKR
My first thought of this thread title, was, why do you need one? Then, after looking up that Armageddon Gear site, seen they were promoted for heat mirage purposes. Since my suppressor is on a bolt action, I’ve never encountered that problem. But seems like a lot of money for a piece of fabric.

More of a sarcastic/rhetorical question. Be sure to add the biggest sun shade for your scope too. So it looks bigger....and more powerful. Maybe a shemag and sunglasses while you run the call.....so the 'yotes know you're an Operator?

Lawnboi

WKR
More of a sarcastic/rhetorical question. Be sure to add the biggest sun shade for your scope too. So it looks bigger....and more powerful. Maybe a shemag and sunglasses while you run the call.....so the 'yotes know you're an Operator?
Ok your cool, another rhetorical question?

You obviously don’t know what kind of person I am.

But I can be funny too. Here’s one for a laugh

1648058164873.jpeg

Last edited: