Suppressor Covers. Whos the best.

Lawnboi

WKR
Maybe a FlatBrim cap from Hushin'? Any MTFU stickers on your car? Applying some beard oil or waxing a mustache as you type, or No?
Nope all things I also view as stupid. Edit, I don’t even know what the hell a MTFU sticker is?

I’ll keep my can cover when hunting varmints though.

Prefer to see my target after a couple dozen rounds.

Last edited:
I'd probably concur. However I see them on every suppressor on rifles that are seldom shot, riding in custom cut out gun cases and by people that don't even know about Coriolis nor do the input Baro into their solutions. And it's a lot of them. Hence the looking down my nose stance. But they sure look Cool AF in the long arm Grip n Grins.

I'd probably concur. However I see them on every suppressor on rifles that are seldom shot, riding in custom cut out gun cases and by people that don't even know about Coriolis nor do the input Baro into their solutions. And it's a lot of them. Hence the looking down my nose stance. But they sure look Cool AF in the long arm Grip n Grins.
I’m a fan of suppressor covers. I don’t use them to look cool. I use them to take away mirage. Also suppressors Really shine in the sun. When coyote hunting a suppressor cover really camos that shine. Covers also protect your can a little from banging things or scratches

wyogoat

WKR
I’m using the Thunder Beast one. I mainly got one to keep from scratching my suppressor if we are being honest…

Not to highjack, but along the same line. Are there brands to avoid? Not counting the Amazon “look cool” versions.

matthewmt

WKR
I was curious on the mgm wrap as well? Anyone use that?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk