Stockys stocks poor customer service

been a while i actually used there services. but noted and sorry for the inconvenience, know its frustrating. hopefully they get back to you.

ElPollo

WKR
I own a Stocky’s VG Hhunter stock for a Tikka and have nothing but good thinks to say about the company and their products. The stock was backordered, but arrived well ahead of schedule within an oz of the advertised weight. They’ve answered the phone every time I’ve called the business and answered every question. They provide a quality product for a reasonable cost in a reasonable timeframe. I can’t say the same for Manners. As for the Stocky’s product being comparable to Bell and Carlson, that’s just BS.

It does seem they've been having some struggles in production resources that maybe they didn't have previously. Hopefully they can fill their needs and get production rates up.

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Thought I’d post a more recent experience. I ordered a light carbon fiber hunting style stock for a Howa Min,i 6 weeks ago. Still not here, when I asked fo an update they quoted the standard corporate answer of an expected 6 week delivery time. I know it was on back order when I ordered it, and I’d been watching it for a few weeks, always on back order. The replies to my questions are not satisfying my doubts as to the company desire to serve the customer.
Sent pm!

E.Shell

FNG
They do carry inventory and their website shows what is in stock. There was typically a link to give the options that are in stock. I’ve noticed it multiple times when looking at barrels and stocks on the website.

Edit: seems the website has changed? used to be able to click a drop down or link to show what configurations were in stock?
Thanks for the additional info, I must have just been lucky at finding the OOS items, LOL.

DVW

FNG
Update: it’s now been 8 weeks since my order from 13 May. I asked for an update and got about the same answer as the previous 2 weeks- in production, should ship this week or early next week, we will let you know, blah, blah. So I asked for more info, seems the moulds had to be pulled, sanded and repaired. The delay has been resolved and my stock should be on the way within the week. Fingers crossed!